cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 are the worst EVER! Ordering Moto 360

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, 3 days ago I tried to pre-order the Moto 360. I tried online and got this error;

Oops, your order hasn’t been submitted.

We’re sorry but something went wrong when we tried submitting your order and it hasn’t been completed. Please try again later.

I tried later. I tried lots of times. I tried different PC's. Different browers. Tied from my phone brower. Fail after Fail. I tried different credit cards.

I tried calling the sales line, to let them try. Failed.

Each time you try over the phone, you need to give them a different email address. I have given them 9 emails in failed attempts.

The Moto 360 costs £199. When I called my credit card companies to see if there is any issues they said no. Both card are fine. One Visa one Mastercard, no blocks, no issues. They also said, that they could see THREE authorised O2 transactions on each card. So O2 have stolen £1200 of my credit balance and not even given me an order!

I have spoken to O2 via phone and chat. Told them what has happened and they do nothing. They say unless they see and order they can't do anything. Apparently, and this is a joke to me, you give them your card details, they can make a charge on your credit card, a valid one and get an authorisation code from the bank that the transaction was good. But then, if their system fails and there is no order, they dont even keep a record of this charge on your account. They have absolutely no idea about it and have no person in the O2 than can investigate anything to do with card charges. So they can happily rack up £1200 of transaction on your cards and have no record of even doing this, none!!! unbeleivable. Sounds like fraud to me. How can they not keep a record of charges they raise aginst a customer??? They say they have no order and that is why? That has nothing to do with it! if they make a charge on a customers card they should be keeping a record of this, regardless of wether they f**k the order part up or not, they should still be able to know they charged a card.

So, 3 days of trying, by numerous methods. I still have no order. I have £1200 of transactions on my cards. O2 have not even got any visability of the transactions, even though they placed the transactions on my 2 banks using card details I provided O2.

I wanted to pre-order this to get it early. Impossible with O2. They are clueless.

They are the worst, most unprofessional company I have ever had to deal with.

Message 1 of 239
238 REPLIES 238

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Possibly try an O2 high street store to see if you can do this in store and or pass on your dissatisfaction to http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

I hope you manage to complete your order.
Message 2 of 239

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144212 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
If you inform your bank they will reverse the charges.
It does appear that there is a serious issue with the online ordering system as this isn't the first instance of this we've heard about 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah same deal for me... Apparently loads of people having the problem... The card payments are autorised so the funds are earmarked on your account.. but hopefully they wont take them and cancel them promptly.. You'd think they would temporarily disable pre-order until they fixed it, rather than continuing to give a poor customer experience.

Message 4 of 239

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It's a bit of a minefield ordering online at the moment. I would prefer to call or go instore to save the stress.

Message 5 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, here is an update, just to show how BAAAADDDDD O2 are...

Due to all the crap customer service I had, I followed their complains process. I escalated this to a call back from a customer complaints supervisor, which takes 48-72 hours. This morning I got a call from someone called (O2 Complaints Support Supervisor). They asked me what the problem was. I told her, been trying to order a Moto 360 for 3 days, O2 total fail, charged over £1200 to my cards and so on… She said “oh, I need to transfer you and promptly did, putting me on music hold…. Time passed…

Then while still on hold, this email arrives;

Hello Mike
Good to speak to you earlier. I hope I answered all your questions.
If there's anything else you need help with, let me know.
Kind regards
O2 Complaints Support Supervisor

“answered all your questions”??? what??? I’m still on hold!!!

Then the phones gets answered “Hello, business sales”… what?? I speak to the person and they can’t understand why I’ve be transferred to them. Totally nothing to do with my problems. This person has no idea who Georgia Smith is, or how to contact them so end the call.

So I refer back to the email sent from  (O2 Complaints Support Supervisor). It says lower down;

Getting your query right the first time you email us is very important to us. If your query has not been resolved this time, please reply to this email with the words 'Need More Help' in the subject field.

So I do. I reply with the subject “'Need More Help” as stated… 2 minutes later this arrives….!!!!

“Hello, Thanks for your email, but we have now shut down our email support service.”

AARGGHHHHH!!!!!

Seriously…. Are they joking… O2 customer service is a joke. Shamefully poor.

Anyway, so having no way to contact this (O2 Complaints Support Supervisor), I go back to the complaints chat support and tell them. Tell them I’ve had nothing but grief and incompetence form O2 for 3 days and want my callback on this complaint. Her answer is, “no we can’t do that I escalate it to a callback for you? You will get one in 48-72 hours” I say what!!!!! That’s what I’m complaining about now. I still want my first one I’ve been waiting 2 days for!!!!. Her..”I can’t do that, I can only start again!!”

All I wanted to do is pre-order the Moto 360!!!

O2 are a joke. They have no customer service at all. All their processes are flawed and a total farce!

After all this I had better get a 360 from them, expedited to me and with some heavy discount!!!!!!

So ************** (O2 Complaints Support Supervisor)... what are you going to do?

Message 6 of 239

MI5
  • 144212 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Good grief - What a shambles 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 239

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

MI5
  • 144212 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Sadly there's no need to.....

Currently using:
Message 9 of 239

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous ..........can you not see the big writing on the wall ?????.....get out while you can !!!!

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 10 of 239