Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 are really the best

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions

After having serious problems with EE, Three and Lyca Mobile, I just wanted to say that I never have this ridiculous headache with O2. All I wanted was a second line with another network just as a back up whilst a family member isn’t well so they can get hold of me where usually I wouldn’t get signal (my workplace doesn’t have an O2 signal at all) but it’s not worked out as simple as it would seem. I’ve been hit with endless problems from the other networks. You wouldn’t believe the issues I’ve had over various things! I like O2 for the fact that things just seem to work and I’m not constantly having to contact customer services and I’ve also never spoken to anyone at O2 ever that’s been rude to me like the guy I had on the other end of the phone at Lyca Mobile that couldn’t be anymore unbothered about me not being able to activate my SIM and was just generally so rude so mega bonus points to O2 there!

The only thing O2 really needs to work on is the slow data speeds on 4G, sometimes it can be tiresome when you need something to load quickly (I’m not lucky enough to have 5G in my rural area).

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 649 Posts
  • 40 Topics
  • 16 Solutions

Thanks for the kind words @SamsungFanBoy and I'm glad to hear that you're happy with the customer service you have received so far 😎 Bonus points are always good! 

Is there any particular person that you spoke to, that you'd like to say thanks to? If so, PM me your mobile number and the date/time of your conversation and I'll be happy to get this fed back 😁

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 2 of 6

SamsungFanBoy
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions

Unfortunately I don’t have names but in general, the customer service is top notch when compared with some of the competitors.

Message 3 of 6

macstorm
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wish I could get one who could help.. ongoing issues, O2 fail to respond its a shambles

Message 4 of 6

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5725 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@macstorm 

Maybe you need to complain then :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

What are you ongoing issues please ? Someone on here just might be able to help ! 

Message 5 of 6

macstorm
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have done already, multiple times via phone and email.. they promise the world on the phone and do nothing and with the emails they just ignore 

Message 6 of 6