cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2- One of the worst provider i have ported to!!!!!

James1989
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
  1. October 4th: I have initiated a new contract with O2 and provided them with the PAC (Porting Authorization Code) from my previous network, Three (3).

2. October 13th: O2 informed you that they had successfully ported my number, and i was able to make outgoing calls using the O2 network. However, i have noticed that I couldn't receive incoming calls or texts.

3. October 16th, 17th, 18th, 20th, and 23rd: Over the course of several days, I have  raised your concerns with O2(more than 1 hour calls to customer service daily) regarding the ongoing issue of not receiving incoming calls or texts, despite being on the O2 network. Additionally, my old provider, Three (3), confirmed that O2 has not effectively used the PAC code to complete the porting process.

4. I've been dealing with this problem for 20 days, and you find O2's support to be unhelpful, leading to a very frustrating and disappointing experience. Still no resulting from O2 and I'm not getting any incoming calls or texts!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6608 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Sadly, we are all customers here on the Community and cannot help.

Maybe time to put in an official complaint

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

That page also mentions Resolver, people say they are good

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10189 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@James1989 wrote

October 16th, 17th, 18th, 20th, and 23rd: Over the course of several days, I have  raised your concerns with O2(more than 1 hour calls to customer service daily) regarding the ongoing issue of not receiving incoming calls or texts, despite being on the O2 network. Additionally, my old provider, Three (3), confirmed that O2 has not effectively used the PAC code to complete the porting process.

This sounds like a load of tosh from Three, as if o2 hadn't used the PAC code, then your number wouldnt be able to use your 3 number with o2..  

You need to get o2 Porting team to liase with the 3 Porting Team, and 3 have 14 working days to resolve the issue, which will probably be down to them not updating there infrastructure to forward your number to the o2 network.   (Seen this a lot with all the networks) as 3 own your number in the dialling plan. (if it originally came from somewhere else that is a whole world of pain)... 

As Enlli, has said you need to keep on with o2, and get them to pass through the chaser to the Port team and hope 3 fix it.. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3