cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this the worst mobile phone provider on the market today?

SallyR1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think so! 02 used to be good, now completely the opposite. Deliberately make it difficult to contact.. COMPLETELY forget trying at weekends!!! They don't even call you back when you've spent 3 hours trying to get through to their supposed customer support, you then speak with someone who informs you they will call you back the following day. It's a lie. They do NOT!!!  

IS THIS THE WORST PROVIDER ON TODAYS MARKET?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Very probably so

No one on here is under any illusions about O2 still being a good provider

It's all about the money and definitely not about their customers

Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10193 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

I have never had a call back off any of the Mobile Networks when promised... 

Best way to get away from any of the main networks and there CS is to move to a niche provider and either port or cancel your account with o2... details are here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract  as the only way to hurt them is to move away... as unfortunately all Liberty Global and Telefonica are interested in is getting a return for there investment...

And yet we are all still here.....

To be honest o2 is better than EE, Three and Voda where I am... so horses for courses... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5725 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@SallyR1 

If the O2 signal works for you, an option is to try one of the virtual mobile network operators that use the O2 network ; both Tesco Mobile and Sky Mobile have good reputations and fall into that category.

I find this quite ironic as Tesco Mobile is a joint venture by Tesco and O2, with I believe each party owning a 50 per cent share. 👍 

Message 4 of 4