cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Customer Support Email Address

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has any got the O2 Customer Support Email Address?

It would be much appriciated! 

Looks like you landed on a popular topic. If you're looking to contact customer service to upgrade, get a PAC, join or get a new device or tariff, you can also contact O2 using the links below. thumbsup

Community_STS_PAC2.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144876 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i am so angry witht the way i am being treated as a o2 coustomer and it horried

If you think O2 are at fault, make an official complaint http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 24

nige4
Level 3: Thinker
  • 64 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's exactly what I have just done, reported my issues to the ombudsman as 02 clearly don't know what they are doing!

Plenty of other phone providers out there!

Message 12 of 24

MI5
  • 144876 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@nige4 wrote:

That's exactly what I have just done, reported my issues to the ombudsman as 02 clearly don't know what they are doing!

Hopefully you followed the official complaints process first?

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 24

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

@nige4 wrote:

Back up squire, you need to make an official complaint to O2 (@MI5 has the link in his post). Once they issue you with a letter giving you their final decision, or 8 weeks has past, only then will the ombudsman get involved.

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 14 of 24

nige4
  • 64 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The official complaint was made over 13 weeks ago now so yes I am following the correct procedure, Now 02 contact me 7 times in 3 days trying to sort out the issue, Still cannot accept online payments from any of my cards, but don't have a problem anywhere else. It's been made apparent that clearly there is an issue with the payment process but no clue by anyone in regards in how to resolve it.

Message 15 of 24

MI5
  • 144876 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Yes, we are aware of a big problem with the payments process and we are assured they are trying to sort it out.
It appears to be taking a long time though......

Currently using:
Message 16 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 123306 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@nige4 wrote:

The official complaint was made over 13 weeks ago now so yes I am following the correct procedure, Now 02 contact me 7 times in 3 days trying to sort out the issue, Still cannot accept online payments from any of my cards, but don't have a problem anywhere else. It's been made apparent that clearly there is an issue with the payment process but no clue by anyone in regards in how to resolve it.

A major issue indeed @nige4 So many people are complaining that they are unable to pay online so you aren't alone. Needs to be sorted asap

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 24

nige4
  • 64 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why can't they just admit in the first place that they have a fault instead of implying my card is faulty or I don't have sufficient funds to pay which is clearly not the case? 

I find it pays to be honest in life!

Message 18 of 24

MI5
  • 144876 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
I assume CS haven't been kept up to date with the issue.....?

Currently using:
Message 19 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just been on a live chat with a "help" desk person.  It was like being in a live version of a cross between Little Britain - computer says "No" - and 2001 "I'm sorry, I can't do that Dave"

I wanted them to get someone to call my mobile phone, but apparently this is not possible for a mobile phone company to arrange.  What chance, our children?

Anyway, managed to elicit this email address

ComplaintReviewService@o2.com

Haven't actually used it yet, as I am waiting for an e-mail of the transcript, but assume it works unless I post otherwise tomorrow

Message 20 of 24