cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been unable to make calls or send texts properly for over the past 4 days and like others have been told by live chat that there is nothing wrong, where there so obviously is! I pay for 30 days service in my monthy tarriff not 26!! Why cant O2 be transparent about this instead of leaving it to the customers to do the running!!!? Do you have customer service standards? I havesent my email of complaint and would urge others to do the same, I wonder, wouldnt a better approach  to send us a text if a mast goes down or is being upgraded to give us an idea of what is going on and for how long? Or would this mean that you would pay more in refunds for lack of service? 

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Refunds are optional and covered in the terms and conditions. How could they send a text if the service is down?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

They do state that the service isn't fault free and is not available everywhere , however we have heard from people who have been given a goodwill gesture for prolonged downtime.

Let us know how you get on.
Message 3 of 41

jonsie
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
Message 4 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
@jonsie said "Hope the coverage is resolved quickly for you"

I was thinking the same for you too jonsie. slight_smile
Message 5 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

fair point lol, but only if it has gone down, if it is a planned upgrade or work then i assume this will have advanced planning?

Message 6 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes for planned maintenance it wouldn't hurt for them to send a text I agree
Also I hope it gets sorted soon and you get something back from O2 for the downtime
Message 7 of 41

MI5
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
I have had texts in the past for planned maintenance but more consistency would be nice slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try using TU Go in the meantime.

Message 9 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
I too have had texts regarding planned maintenance.

Communication is key.

slight_smile

Message 10 of 41