cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network outage to be compensated

Anonymous
Not applicable
This has caused serious financial and personal damage today, apology is not enough ..O2 will have to cover all losses incurred during the outage
Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
well you would be going back 30yrs as they have been a essential part of our live for a long time
Message 21 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
so what would you surgest twitter facebook or 12 hrs after on the radio saying sorry
Message 22 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
FrNK-1 wrote:

"well you would be going back 30yrs as they have been a essential part of our live for a long time"

I didn't get my first mobile phone until 1999. I didn't know anyone who owned a mobile phone thirty years ago.
Message 23 of 47

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Me dad did, came with an external battery with handle for carrying it around.
Message 24 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Remember when we used to queue up to use a phone box? wink
Message 25 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

look if you work for the company thats fine, all i am saying telling your customers to use twitter or facebook as if we haven't got live's ,so next time i should phone voda , three or ee and ask them ,i aint askin for compensation i would like what i pay for i get

Message 26 of 47

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 27 of 47

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I tell you one thing, God help a lot of people if a significant solar flare ever occurs.
Message 28 of 47

Cleoriff
  • 123017 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

look if you work for the company thats fine, all i am saying telling your customers to use twitter or facebook as if we haven't got live's ,so next time i should phone voda , three or ee and ask them ,i aint askin for compensation i would like what i pay for i get

And none of us work for O2. We are customers like yourself trying hard in our free time to give an explanation about yesterdays network outage

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I don't work for O2, I'm just another customer like you. But I understand that a mobile phone isn't a 100% reliable means of communication, and I'm able to live with that.
Message 30 of 47