Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumia 950

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Just thought I would put this out there. 2 days ago I upgraded from my Lumia 735 to the 950. My 735 was running Windows 10 as are all my windows devices so I am a bit of a fan and very used to it. I have read many posts on various review sites etc saying that the 950 isnt all that good compared to Apple or IOS. I have to say that so far I have found it to be very good and in some ways better than my 735. It certainly has a better screen, doesnt suffer from the 735's ever fluctuating screen brightnes, is fast and the screen flows nicely with no stutter and evrything just works as I would expct it to. Particularly like th Iris scanning to unlock. V cool once you've got it all set up which I have to admit took a while! As I already have a One drive account all of my contacts, photos, music, settings all downloaded into the new phone in minutes making the set up a piece of cake. For anyone that has ben put off the 950 by the bad reviews dont be. Most off the reviews I've read were done in Nov/Dec last year before the firmaware update and current windows 10 update in the phone(im on the insider program and am running an even later update on my Windows tablet)

I have had both Android and IOS in the past before my 735 and to be quite honest in my opinion are no better and in some ways not as good as windows. Windows 10 is very good. OK there are not as many apps in the Windows app store but then ITunes and Google Play is full of apps that most of us will never need, use or even search for, so I cannot see what all the fuss is about. OK there are some social networking apps that you cannot get in Windows store but all the main ones are there and lets be frank how many social networks can you be a part of. Even BBC I player is now available for win.10.  So all in all I'm glad i didnt take much notice of the reviews as I have a rather good new 'phone that works well and does everything I need and want and more. It even has a good camerafor those occasional quick photos. Go on have a look at it you wont be disapointed

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

I've only just seen this review @jezza1234, lovely job! Great to have you on the community. 

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 21 of 21