Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with new Phone upgrade/order

GruntFuttock
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I ordered a new Iphone14 monthly contract on the 16th to arrive the next working day - The 18th of September.

I arrive at the O2 shop in Weston-super-Mare on Monday and my phone is there, I have seen it.

But the order number isn't recognised. So I cannot have the phone.

I pop in again on Wednesday and Friday and nothing has changed. Note I have received no apologies, or update.  I am doing all the chasing here. Why are the staff so passive?

I did get a 'Thank you for your paitience' as I left the store on Friday.

So I call to register a complaint - To be told there is a internal 360 system error that is causing my phones order to be stuck in 'Processing' and they cannot release it.

Despite it being escalated , they are now telling me it wont get resolved for 5 to 10 working days. Issues with a new system not integrating with an old system.

Fire the testing and project team. This is costing you business O2.

So called to get my PAC code and spoke to a lovely lady called Adele who laid out a cracking new deal for me to try and retain me as a customer, to find out that the existing stuck deal stops her being able to supply me with what we just hammered out. She called all her contacts to try and resolve ( was on the phone with her for over an hour) and was told that it will take 5 working days to remove.

So O2, forget about it. Your broken system is costing you business and your staff are at the sharp end of it.

Do Better.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144659 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions

Standard levels of service these days....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5943 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@MI5 

>> Standard levels of service these days....

But I am not sure that O2 are any worse than their competitors. In fact, my recent experience is that Three are an absolute shambles.  

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144659 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions

Totally agree @Oxonian 

and it's not just mobile networks. 

It seems every service provider these days feels they have a right to treat customers like poop and charge a premium for it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4