cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Peaks O2 .. AVOID

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have recently taken 3 contracts out and insured 2 of them, my partner went in today to arange the 3rd insurance  and was met with arrogant unhelpfull staff. She recognised 2 from our previous visits when they were helpfull,  just shows they only want your money. She rang me to tell me what happened so i rang to speak with the manager only to bet with an unhelpfull person who's attitude was disgusting. If i could i would cancell all contracts and go with a service provider who had at least basic customer service, something which is clearly lacking here.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome to the forum

Your recent experience is awful.

You can make O2 aware of it here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain
Message 2 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144563 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
Definitely register a complaint - This kind of attitude should be stopped before it descends into something much worse.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23132 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

How recent is recently? 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
2 were August and the 3rd was September so very recent
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
A shame your past your 7 day cooling off period for the August ones if you felt strongly enough to warrant cancelling . slight_smile

Message 6 of 13

MI5
  • 144563 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
It's a shame that your views are tarnished now by a bad apple, however, if you still wish to continue to insure the 3rd phone this can be done online (within 28 days of purchase).
Link with details here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/products-and-services/o2-insurance
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was told it needed to be in store as phone needs inspecting ??
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds reasonable for them
To inspect the phone as it's left the store and been used I suppose.
Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 144563 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
It clearly states "over the phone" in the link provided ?

Currently using:
Message 10 of 13