cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints about 02

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys,

I officially made a complaint to 02 regarding my signal and the problems i was having even though they stated that there is nothing wrong (thats a different story altogether!!).

In their "generic" response it states they will get back to you within 7 working days, well, its been 9 now and no response.

Also, logged a call with Network Services for which i have been given a reference but still no news from them either AND before someone says "click here for the complaints process" i was just wondering if anyone else has had similar instances??

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

They will get back to you. If they don't then use Google for O2 CEO, email them and leave a contact number.

Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jonsie BUT then how long do they take to come back to you??!! LOL

Message 3 of 21

MI5
  • 144513 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
It's 7 working days usually.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh M15, read it again my man!! lol

I was asking Jonsie about the time it takes the CEO department to come back to me?

Message 5 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

As I use my phone for business, I asked O2 for a VAT receipt in respect of the purchase of my phone (which I am paying for via a monthly device plan, which does not show the VAT). I was told that the receipt would be e-mailed to me - it never arrived. I also tried to change my payment details so that my monthly payment would be made directly form my business account, but I couldn't do this on line as it involved a change of account holder name and I got a message telling me to contact O2.
So I used on line chat to ask, again, for he VAT receipt and also to arrange a change of bank account.
OVER HALF AN HOUR LATER AND HAVING GONE TRHOUGH SECURITY QUESTIONS, I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD HAVE TO CALL 202 WITH REGARD TO BOTH MY QUERIES!!
Why waste my time and go through all these security questions just to tell me this? Do you people enjoy winding your customers up?

Message 6 of 21

MI5
  • 144513 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
No my man.
You said official complaint. No mention of CEO wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 21

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Three or four days for the office of god to get back to you going off previous posts on here.

Message 8 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

The email they send you does state 7 working days but my query was that it has now been 9 working days!!

So, i will take Jonsie's advise & try and email them.

Message 9 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
From my own experience, always try & talk to them on the phone JSR, i know this doesn't help how angry you maybe, trust me, i have been there!

Sometimes best to check the 02 website or pop in to an 02 store.
Message 10 of 21