cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else disappointed with 02?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay so I've been an 02 customer for 4 years and have never yet considered changing networks until now.

Until recently ive only been able to view my bills online and my credit allowance, which i find would have been usefull at the beginning of my contract when i would have known im going over. This isn't so much my problem but could have saved me a little cash.

So on the topic of money, the last 2 years ive had a contract and find that value for money is well... shocking at best. i had a sony ericsson w850i on £20 a month contract for m first year with 50 minutes and 200 texts, which didnt bother me so much because i liked the phone, but even so, the credit allowance is nothing, i always went over.

So they offer me a new contract after a year telling me i can have any handset i want, so i chose the LG viewty... only to have the reply... we cant offer you that on your contract we can only give that to you on a £25 a month contract, fair enough.... except ive been paying for a £30 a month contract, so over the last year I've overpaid by £60. whts even worse is the 200 minute and 400 text allowance. Checking other networks ive found that you can get up to 4 times as many minutes and unlimited texts for the same price ahnd pretty much any handset going.

Which brings me to my final point and that is 02 you have failed in my eyes, and come march on my renewal there better be a change or you will find yourself 1 customer short, and a vote for your competitors. Thanks for the year of misery.
Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
I most upset when you need a problem resolved,ven their managers have sloopy shoulders

It seems very hard to deal with their customer service department to get problems resolved

Unless its a billing issue you get no assistance

Wait till your Mobile goes wrong and then your understand wheere im coming from

Anyone heard of a company called SBE Limited in Ashford ?

They dotn ven pick up their phone to asnswer customer calls

no wonder were in a recession Englandis so crap at customer service. and we have build an industry on service. Pathetic
Message 21 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm going to move to orange when my contract has finished slight_smile
Bring on March !!
Message 22 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
This will probably get removed along with one of your other posts for advertising, but ah well.
Message 23 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
How do you know this is better than what they will offer you when you are not able to upgrade yet?!
Message 24 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
How do you know this is better than what they will offer you when you are not able to upgrade yet?!

Good point.
Message 25 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not advertising, im trying to help out and obviously 02 are going to remove it, worried about their competitors i suppose.

Im not saying im going to change for definate, im just saying i think they will find it hard to match or beat the offer.
Message 26 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think you would be surprised! As I said earlier the deal I was offered was better than any new customer deal on any other network by far..
Message 27 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah i read that, and thanks for the help again, lets see what they can do
Message 28 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not advertising, im trying to help out and obviously 02 are going to remove it, worried about their competitors i suppose.
Im not saying im going to change for definate, im just saying i think they will find it hard to match or beat the offer.

Posting a link to another web site that offers mobile phone deals on a mobile phone web site, is adertising.
Message 29 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its a comparison website :S it has 02 on there aswell, im just trying to help
Message 30 of 41