cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 day delivery scam!

Anonymous
Not applicable

As you all probably know by the numerous other threads the 3 day delivery is a joke! Before i ordered my Note 4 i asked would it be here within 3 days and i was told yes it would so i went ahead and ordered it. I got a text later that evening saying it is out of stock so i spoke to another member of staff and they said ignore the text and it will be here within 3 days. I spoke to another member of staff today and they have just told me it was out of stock and ill get a message when they come back in stock. ABSOLUTE JOKE! 

I should have listened to members of this forum and not ordered, im in 2 minds about cancelling my order

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
They are not the best at communicating ironically. But I have had those promises before and 9/10 they've come through
Message 11 of 18

Glassbeard
  • 72 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm currently having the same, placed my order last thursday and was told it was in stock and would be delivered within 3 days, it's now 6 days (4 business) and i've yet to have a dispatch SMS/email and my daily chats with live support are amusing me as every day they assure me that they have had stock of the note4 delivered and i'll get it within 3 days.  I'm not holding my breath though.  I'm not actually that bothered about when it will be delivered, but it would be nice to get an honest answer from them...

Message 12 of 18

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Schwuar,

Let me know how you get on and feel free to contact me tomorrow if you're stuck for info.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 13 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if my post relates to this, but on Sunday I ordered the Google Nexus 7 4G, as I received an email with a very good offer. I chose to have it ordered today, and therefore have sat in allll day waiting. I contacted O2 via live chat, only to be informed it was out of stock.

Erm....eh? 

I asked repeatedly why my order went through if there were none in stock, and the answer I received was very script like.  I ended the chat rather cheesed off and wanting to hit something.  The woman (although she seemed very nice.....)I then spoke to via the sales dept explained that when I placed my order, there were some in stock.

Again....eh? Why did I receive a dispatch email then, I asked, slowly losing my patience.  Again, she couldnt really give me an appropiate, well needed answer. She then had a word with the sales team (eh?? thought I was on the phone with them ?) who informed her they didnt know when my product would be in stock. My patience is wearing even thinner, and I tell her that my contract ends in December and I shall be thinking long and hard about renewing.  

Can anyone on here shed some light? Otherwise I will cancel and go elsewhere. That elsewhere has the same tablet with 10 GB of data. Only difference is, I pay upfront costs. Which I dont mind if I was to get my tablet when ordered and not be given the run around.

Anyone else have issues like this??? 

*edit* I forgot to mention I'm still waiting for the transcript of the live chat......he said it'd arrive in half an hour.

Its been over an hour.....its a bit like Sky Broadband.....Unreliable & Slow....

Message 14 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 123132 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

This is a customer to customer forum so we really cant explain anything individually to you. However this practice of showing in stock, when in fact it isn't ....is quite common for O2 over the last few months.!

We have seen customers give up on waiting and gone instore and picked their phones or tablets up from there. They are also using other outlets like CPW as well

It doesnt help you I am afraid...but from similar problems posted here I doubt very much whether I would order online until O2 sorts out their system..:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Schwuar, any luck?

Message 16 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had a simmilar experience to many and have resorted to calling and using the live chat multiple times a day due to needing the phone for business as my previous phone is pretty much useless, i have been told since the 17th "we have some in stock it will be dispatched tomorrow" by one advisor then by another "we have none in stock however will have some by tomorrow"(the 18th). The 18th came i had recieved no dispatch email or text message, upon ringing them,  i was told the same as before "we have some in stock it will be dispatched tomorrow" i decided to try to uncover the lies here so called back no more than 5 minutes later for another advisor to inform me that there aren't any in stock nor has there been, spoke to a live advisor at around 10pm who told me the order would be prioritised and i would recieve a dispatch notice within 24hours, 24 hours have passed and i am still no closer to recieving the email,today 19th i have called the advisors and informed their supervisor of the situation including the inconsistency of their staff, however i was told the same thing " we will have more stock tomorrow" he gave me a reference number and informed me that he would be in touch tomorrow lunch time to confirm the dispatch of my order as they would most definitely be getting stock in at this point i am becoming rather sceptical, do not believe a word they are saying and to be quite honest i will most likely keep climing the ladder of importance to someone that can give me a valid guarantee that i will be getting the phone soon, i understand that it isn't the fault of the advisors themselves however the lies are causing increased frustration, if they won't have stock for another 2 weeks i'd rather be told this than be told yet more lies. Just to clear something up, i have been told by several advisors that they have a 2-4 week grace period to get your phone to you, so basically they can make you wait up to anywhere between 2-4 weeks before they HAVE to send your phone to you, i have checked this and this is true, so to all those still waiting,including myself it could be a week before christmas day that we recieve our devices! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE O2

Message 17 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 123132 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi. it appears you have been given the run around by live chat. To get up to date information on the status of your order I would phone customer service (CS) avoiding live chat.

Try this number 0344 809 0202 and see what help they can give you.

Hope you get sorted soon

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 18