cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 day delivery scam!

Anonymous
Not applicable

As you all probably know by the numerous other threads the 3 day delivery is a joke! Before i ordered my Note 4 i asked would it be here within 3 days and i was told yes it would so i went ahead and ordered it. I got a text later that evening saying it is out of stock so i spoke to another member of staff and they said ignore the text and it will be here within 3 days. I spoke to another member of staff today and they have just told me it was out of stock and ill get a message when they come back in stock. ABSOLUTE JOKE! 

I should have listened to members of this forum and not ordered, im in 2 minds about cancelling my order

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has it been 3 days yet? (You don't state this) you can always cancel as that us your prerogative.

Maybe high street stores have stock?
Message 2 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Yes your right we've had a few threads on this.

Cancelling and getting one elsewhere is your prerogative.
Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for confirming what I said @Anonymous
Message 4 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
We posted at the same time. 😉
Message 5 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 123527 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

O2 had a real big glitch with the Note 4. Something to do with no colour stated on boxes. (I know...stupid hey?)

Some people gave up and walked into CPW or Samsung experience stores and picked one up off the shelf

Madness really...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

its the 3 days tomorrow so yes they still have time but they have only just received them in stock so it isnt likely to be tomorrow. I am currently trying to phone my local stores to see if they have stock because they didnt originally which is why i ordered online

Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Probably best to update this tomorrow afternoon then
Message 8 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

i will, it just annoyed me that i spoke to them after receiving the text saying it was out of stock and they said they had it.. it still could arrive by tomorrow because it says order before 10pm and get it next day but that hasnt been happening either

Message 9 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 123527 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i will, it just annoyed me that i spoke to them after receiving the text saying it was out of stock and they said they had it.. it still could arrive by tomorrow because it says order before 10pm and get it next day but that hasnt been happening either

I can understand why you would be annoyed but as nandroid says...please update us tomorrow wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 18