cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6+ delays on O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to drag this out of the main pre-order thread.

Managed to Order an iphone 6+ this morning in store.  Helpful chap promised it would be available for  launch next Friday.

upon processing the Order I received an email from O2 confirming the Order but stating delivery for 7th october.

I telephoned the store and told the chap and he checked with someone higher up and confirmed that date is correct (in fact the manager he spoke with actually thought it was later; O2 dont have any stock of 6+ in any variant until October).

This has happened to a couple of otehr people who have upgraded instore.

Has anybody received confirmation of an earlier delivery date for a 6+ who has either ordered instore or online/phone?

Seems to me O2 could have been a bit clearer about vailability of the 6+

Message 1 of 114
113 REPLIES 113

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I see that now. Also in the other thread someone was saying the store called him afterwards to say he wouldn't be getting his 6+ on launch day like they previously said and that it would be at a later date.

I get that there is a huge demand for them, but completely surprised that they not able to tell you in the store what the situation is when you order... just happy to take your money!

Message 21 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

I felt sorry for the guys in the shop.  I must have been one of the first in and they had been told to guarantee launch day delivery.

When I called back and told them about the 7th October delivery date on the 6+ they knew nothing about it.  Once they had looked into it and confirmed it the fella told me he had to ring a couple more customers back and break the news.

Message 22 of 114

feemcbee
  • 18 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I, miraculously, ordered my 128GB Space Grey Plus online this morning and got a confirmation email & a text at 8.14am. Like some of you, I've had no further information than that, no information about delivery. If it doesn't get delivered until October, I will be super pissed. 

Message 23 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hopefully you will be lucky but the O2 shop now shows a 128gb 6+ as having a 2-3 week wait after launch day.
Message 24 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, just got off a chat with a Guru and was informed that 6+'s would start to be shipped from the 19th, so they won't be delivered next Friday. My order went though at 07:59 this morning, so I can definitely say I would've been in the launch allocation if there was any.

Which is fine by me, I'd rather know that now than be disappointed next Friday!
Message 26 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
I spoke to chat today about my 6+ and the guy said re online orders it's first come first serve in terms of delivery and that delivery would start on the 19th onwards. He said stock was limited but that there was stock. If your order was completed by 0759 I'd imagine you will be getting one launch day.
Message 27 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
The store allocated stock is different to the online stock. The stores thought theirs would all be with them for Friday but have confirmed all the 6+ stock has been delayed to 7/10
Message 28 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

So the online and over the phone do have stock for delivery commencing the 19th

Message 29 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi rockbmi

It will become more apparent when the 19th comes around and we see the ensuing posts here and on other forums.

Some will have their pre orders satisfied slight_smile and some sadly will not. 😞
Message 30 of 114