cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 and plus refresh unlock

Anonymous
Not applicable

if i buy the iphone 6 and request the unlock code straight away will it be accepted or is it 6 months again?

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

he thinks it is and has ordered and also theres the refer program £40 each

Message 11 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144558 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
Hope the gamble pays off for him....
Let us know if successful as I guess we'll get the same question asked again a few times.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

i will thanks,do mods not usually answer questions in this forum  ?

Message 13 of 45

MI5
  • 144558 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
No, just us customers like your goodself.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

fair enough i thought it was just giffgaff what was self manned anyway cheers back to hukd to let him know what the crack is

Message 15 of 45

MI5
  • 144558 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
No worries mate slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 16 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i will thanks,do mods not usually answer questions in this forum  ?

We do have x3 02 staff who manage the site along with moderators.

They do happily get involved and help wether its on the open pages or via Private message.

@Toby 

@Anonymous 

@Marjo 

Message 17 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
What's the point of getting new iPhone 6 on refresh plan and getting it unlocked to used on any network ...

I know y he's or she wants to get it unlocked to Show off to there mates ohhhh look at me I've got new iPhone 6 to rub that in to people face who's don't have enough money to get one ...

GLow up man!!
Message 18 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
What's the point of getting new iPhone 6 on refresh plan and getting it unlocked to used on any network ...

I know y he's or she wants to get it unlocked to Show off to there mates ohhhh look at me I've got new iPhone 6 to rub that in to people face who's don't have enough money to get one ...

GLow up man!!

Hi

It could be they want to be free to use other network sim cards as they move around the country so if signal is lost they can switch networks.

Or they want to use a local sim card whilst abroad.

Or unlocking the iphone increases the street value of the phone.

Message 19 of 45

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Why not? I recently unlocked my tablet purely for putting a 3 sim in when I go to France. I use my £15 payg UK unlimited data bundle over there and put the O2 one back in when here, saves me a FORTUNE in data charges
Message 20 of 45