cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I know O2 Business and O2 Consumer stock is different so I appreciate why some got their phones yesterday on here, but I am hopeful a shipment is right behind for business and I'm high in the "queue" by now.

Theres absolutely no difference in stock between business and consumer - the phone doesnt know if your on a business or consumer tariff!

Keep chasing and i hope you get your handset soon.

Message 4461 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine came first thing this morning however still in the cellophane until I get this photoshoot finished. Talk about being distracted while your working.

Hope everybody has theirs soon
Message 4462 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I know O2 Business and O2 Consumer stock is different so I appreciate why some got their phones yesterday on here, but I am hopeful a shipment is right behind for business and I'm high in the "queue" by now.

Theres absolutely no difference in stock between business and consumer - the phone doesnt know if your on a business or consumer tariff!

Keep chasing and i hope you get your handset soon.

Interesting, this is what I had been advised by business customer service.

I am going to get on to them now. Thanks!

Message 4463 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

So i just got a text and email saying the iP6 64gb SG will be with me very soon, thanks for bearing with us etc...

Anyone know how long they take after receiving these notifications?

I ordered in store 24/9/14.

Message 4464 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

iPhone 64gb Space Grey

Online upgrade: 01/10/14

Have relentlessly chased o2 almost everyday since the order for an update on this shambles of stock, in todays day and age of technology i find it astounding they cannot give an accurate timescale of deliveries!!

Anyways.... an online chat advisor said this morning, so hopefully orders start filtering through...

O2 - Olivia: at 10:27:08
 I appreciate your patience and support. Give me a minute while I check the status of the order.

Jason: at 10:27:17
ok

O2 - Olivia: at 10:27:54
Thank you Jason.

O2 - Olivia: at 10:28:20
I've an update that we have received a new stock from Apple yesterday.

Jason: at 10:28:51
ok

O2 - Olivia: at 10:28:57
We'll start dispatching the orders and as soon as the order is dispatched from our warehouse, you'll receive an email with tracking details.

Jason: at 10:29:11
when is that likely to happen?

O2 - Olivia: at 10:30:55
I've expedite your order, you'll receive it latest by Monday.

Cat we'll see.............

JB
Message 4465 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just been told by LC that they have had a fresh delivery of iPhones and they are dispatching yesterday/today. Let's see...

Update

LC also just said

"I'm really sorry but I won't be able to confirm the consumer accounts as the stock for consumer account is different from the business account."

Message 4466 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just been told by LC that they have had a fresh delivery of iPhones and they are dispatching yesterday/today. Let's see...

Update

LC also just said

"I'm really sorry but I won't be able to confirm the consumer accounts as the stock for consumer account is different from the business account."

I really can't see how the stock can be any different.

I work in telecoms and more specifically we are o2 wholesale....I have never heard of stock being different for consumers or business (although it is just business sales we do).

Message 4467 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered my 64GB space grey iphone 6 in store on 23/9/14. Got a message yesterday telling me the airtime plan bonus has been extended but just got a message saying that my phone has arrived in store
Message 4468 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im in/was the same boat as everyone else.... iPhone 6 64GB SG. Bang

So i solved the problem about 2 hours ago......

Cancelled my o2 order, went to CarPhoneWarehouse online, did an upgrade for this phone, paid £20 less for the phone and it will be in my hand from 7:30am - 2:00pm tomorrow!!!!!

Yes it was that easy!!! Im still with o2, i still have the same number and i even called CPW up just to make sure it was correct!!!! Bouncy

Message 4469 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't know why but I am really losing my patience with O2 these last two days.
Message 4470 of 4,605