cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got a tracking number order complete email yesterday at 5.30pm (first thing I've heard since ordering the iphone 128gb in grey on the 12th at 3pm) and then I received a text at 7.30pm confirming delivery for today, and then this morning I had a text at 12pm stating it will be delivered between 3pm-4pm but it arrived at 12.20 so a bit earlier then text said. I kept checking the tracking number and it said for a long time "at delivery location" slight_smile
Message 3471 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did anyone else receive get the data settings sent before they actually received the phone. It just installed automatically and I now have no data available on my android phone.. I know that they switch you over to Idata or something when on an iphone contract so that does that mean now I can no longer use data on my current phone because they switched me over already. I can't bare to contact customer services again to sort it out....

Message 3472 of 4,605

SHC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
And now UK Mail have texted me too!
It's on its way 😄
Message 3473 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to see O2 still can't manage their inventory in terms of under promising and over delivering slight_frown

Glad I gave it a miss this time around!

Message 3474 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also received text and tracking number from UK Mail and confirmation email and tracking number from O2. I also was in contact with LC earlier today asking how to cancel my order. Coincidence? I'll never know.
Message 3475 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't believe it, I too have just received a tracking number !!!!!
Message 3476 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

Yeah same thing has just happened to me but at the same time got an order complete email from o2 and tracking text from UKMail so its only till tomorrow and I dont have the will or patience to call customer services.

Baring in mind the whole situation has been a mess I actually ordered mine on the 23rd September for a 16gb Gold 6+. Although obviously I am happy the phone is on its way, I should have been after all the preorder people. Terrible situation.
Message 3477 of 4,605

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Did anyone else receive get the data settings sent before they actually received the phone. It just installed automatically and I now have no data available on my android phone.. I know that they switch you over to Idata or something when on an iphone contract so that does that mean now I can no longer use data on my current phone because they switched me over already. I can't bare to contact customer services again to sort it out....

What phone have you got and what data settings are installed currently?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3478 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still nothing for me! Ordered a 6+ 64g gold on 12th 9.30am on business lease.

Got a text on 24th saying I would receive within 5 days. Now being told its on back order and wont be for another 2 weeks.

I have tried the whole cancelling thing and that doesnt seem to bother them in the least - disgraceful.

Does no one from 02 actually care what people on here are saying???

Message 3479 of 4,605

LibraryMatt
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just had an email from O2 to say that my iPhone is on its way and have given me a tracking number with UK Mail. I've had texts from O2 about my 4G service too so hopefully this is real! 

6+ Silver 64GB ordered 1am 13/09/14. A fine, somewhat extravagant, post-pub purchase. 

Hopefully the rest of you will have good news soon too slight_smile

Message 3480 of 4,605