cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bored at work so I'm on chat for a bit of fun. So far:

Stock is already available and its been in on 24th in our ware house.

And we've already started dispatching it from our end

Stock details was updated on our system today at 10 AM for the new iPhones.

I've refresh the order for you so that, it will pick up soon

Are the best quotes despite being told the complete opposite on the phone this morning!

Message 2911 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Anonymous
That's not good. Have you spoken to anyone in CS? How frustrating having the phone but not being able to play with it. Really hope it gets sorted soon.
Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2912 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Let's all try this and see how they react. Smiley LOL Just a bit of fun while we wait.

Dear O2,

Payment of my monthly bill is 'In Progress' and will be around 2 - 3 weeks to completion.  I will e-mail when payment has been instructed.

No wait, just had a big night out better make that 6-7 weeks.  Rest assured I will e-mail you when payment has been instructed.

Just got paid, but the money is pending allocation.  Payment in 14 days.

Payment has been made to Amazon.com as expected.

Correction.  Payment is 'In progress' and will be 2-3 weeks.  I am unable to comment on my personal cash levels from here.

etc etc etc.....

Message 2913 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous have to say that's class. Just off chat and pulling hair out and that has made me chuckle. 

Message 2914 of 4,605

kerrfoxhound
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone. Been stalking this thread since it started. I'm a new o2 customer and pre-ordered on the 12th @ 1pm. iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Gold at the Banbury store. I'm pleased to say I'm the first person to walk out with one!!

Got a text today saying it's ready at 3:30pm. Contract signed, and here I am.

Bit disappointed with the service in terms of pre-ordering, being mislead etc, but trust me, now that this baby is in my hands, it's worth the wait. It doesn't seem as easy to bend as some would say, not that I've tried, but it does feel very solid. Huge pressure would be required, so don't let that put you off. And the service received when getting the phone was amazing. Think the staff are delighted the stock is coming in haha! 

Hope you all get one soon!

Message 2915 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Huntress

It is very frustrating I've said before I don't to take someone's preorder but I've started my new contract with what is an ornament on my shelf that's unusable, I did try chat but unsurprisingly that was an epic fail
Message 2916 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I've officially reached the end of my tether with the whole thing and have sent an email to the complaints team with screenshots from live chat on the 18th and 23rd, both promising me they could see my order and I would have it the following day. I also stated that if a resolution wasn't proposed I would approach the regulatory body, having been missold and repeatedly lied to, and treated with contempt, not to mention o2 saying its customers are liars because you guys can't have received your phones because they don't have stock. Absolute joke, the whole thing.

Message 2917 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous i don't blame you mate. It's ludicrous to be honest with you and I'm amazed no one from o2 cs is on here giving updates. It's a huge thread on the o2 forum. If they did that then people may not be resorted to what you have had to do. 

Keep us up to date with any replies mate but won't hold my breath you will even get one. 

Message 2918 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous  So true. I'm hopeful though - a person on Twitter got £50 cashback and a month's free line rental as a result, and I've gone higher up with my complaint. I hate to do it, because I know that the staff are having a nightmare too, but it's just beyond unacceptable at this point. The pre-order queue is not being honoured, and it's a farce that people are ordering from other networks and receiving really quickly.

I'm already on the edge of cancelling and paying more elsewhere. If I don't have an update on my phone or a response from my complaint by Monday, it will probably push me past breaking point. I was originally pleased with the price of the contract, but i'm rapidly approaching the point of just not wanting any of my money to go to this company, no matter how cheap it is and even if it means paying more somewhere else. It is not much of a request to ask to be treated with a modicum of decency.

Message 2919 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all.

Spoke to chat yesterday (I'm not sure why, after all of your bad experiences) to get an idea of where my phone is, as I can see that on the online o2 shop, the phone I have ordered has now been available for new orders since Tuesday with delivery within 5 days.  The person on chat told me that my order is due to be delivered on Friday but the status on my order is still unfortunately showing as 'in progress'.  I ordered on the morning of the 13th. 

Judging by things I have read on here, I imagine that it will not be delivered tomorrow but still hold out hope. 

Message 2920 of 4,605