cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 1321 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
^ this is the way forward it's only a couple of days
Message 1322 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't know   <--------- me thinking about when my order will arrive.

It will turn up when it turns up, nowt we can do about it, just hope we are one of the lucky ones who do get it on launch day.

Other than that it's just a phone (prepares to be flamed)

Just as expectant as everyone else but not worrying overly much.

wink

so are some people actually gonna get their phones delivered on friday?

Message 1323 of 4,605

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't know   <--------- me thinking about when my order will arrive.

It will turn up when it turns up, nowt we can do about it, just hope we are one of the lucky ones who do get it on launch day.

Other than that it's just a phone (prepares to be flamed)

Just as expectant as everyone else but not worrying overly much.

wink

By far the correct and best attitude to have - well done mate Hero

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1324 of 4,605

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

If only everyone thought the same way...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1325 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just had a very nice conversation with an O2 Guru on Live Chat & I genuinley feel for them at customer services...

I logged into MYO2 for the first time today to check my bill and noticed nothing in my recent orders and was a little worried (not because I 'need' the phone on Friday wink but because they'd taken the money as shown on my reciept). I spoke to a very helpful man on Live Chat who assured me what it was and that my order in store had gone through on Friday and that because it was a store upgrade pre order that it won't show up on the system because they dont process the preorder till you collect your phone.

I was very appreciative of this because he waited while I fetched my reciept to check for order numbers etc and was very kind about it all!

He told me towards the end of the chat that most people at O2 in customer services & warehouses etc are working double shifts to get the phones moving, that the queues for Live Chat were around 30 minutes and the phone line was stretching over 2 hours regularly and that they had been sworn at on Live Chat and genuinley insulted by people for not being able to tell them things they wanted to hear...

Now don't get me wrong I am very excited for the new iPhone... BUT... It's a phone! It arrives when it arrives and that doesnt bother me, I enjoy taking part in forums and discussing whats going on, but I'm not bothered when mine arrives & I think more people need to take this approach! I cannot believe people are shouting and swearing at other people because of a phone, people have feelings you know!

Had to get that off my chest, sorry to put a downer on the mood haha! Its a phone guys, but I guarantee I'm excited as you are! Its a fun time! Bouncy

Message 1326 of 4,605

MI5
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
Lots of sensible people this year - what's happened to all the outrage wink ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1327 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 Tell me about it wink what going on?! Haha

Message 1328 of 4,605

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

beginning to think its the Holy Grail...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1329 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't be the only one that started singing the song by Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z when I read Holy Grail ? tongue

Message 1330 of 4,605