cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's going up and down, but I think we might be getting somewhere. Got it added to my basket before geting 502'd again. Just trying to get the checkout to load so O2 can take more of my money. tongue

Message 981 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's all it keeps doing for me I'm gonna leave it for noe
Message 982 of 4,605

jrhop123
  • 37 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thinking about upgrading from my year old 5s, I have 300 quid still to pay off, but aparantly I can get 250 odd from o2 recycle.

Does anybody have details on the pricing and also, does anybody know how the initial payment works. Do you pay when the phone is received or up front or does it come off with your next bill?

Dont sell to O2 receycle, sell it on eBay. For a 5S 16GB unlocked (I got mine unlocked by O2 for free) you will get at least £350 for it.

To me the O2 pricing looks ridiculously expensive, I think they are ripping people off who are desparate to upgrade without thinking them through. iPhone 6 16GB with £20 device plan and £130 upfront is a whopping £610 for the phone over 24 months. Bought direct from Apple is £539 outright, you can then get a SIM only tariff for £20 with 2GB data. 

Do your maths before handing your money over to O2! £71 'disguised credit' is plain robbery.

Message 983 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2 really have really screwed this upgrade up lol

Message 984 of 4,605

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

...I'm just getting the 'We will be back soon' image when clicking the link within the confirmation email of my order!

All I wanna do is confirm the order!!!

Message 985 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DinoF wrote:

...I'm just getting the 'We will be back soon' image when clicking the link within the confirmation email of my order!

All I wanna do is confirm the order!!!

same

Message 986 of 4,605

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

The team is working hard to improve the website's accessibility due to the huge demand. I know its frustrating, but they are working as hard as they can. slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 987 of 4,605

OpaqueEntity
  • 15 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For me it's a matter of spreading the cost. My Iphone4 I bought from Apple and just had the sim from O2. ButI don't have the money to pay upfront this time.

Message 988 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I gave up and upgrated through CPW. Why dont you try that, still showing loads of online stock too, but its not a refresh tariff. Doesnt matter to me as i run two contracts
Message 989 of 4,605

OpaqueEntity
  • 15 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Had bad issues with CPW with the original iphone including constant sales calls from a wide variety of companies to my new phone number within a day of getting it. Never again.
Message 990 of 4,605