Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5 losing connection during calls

I got my phone early December and I'm getting incredibly frustrated with it. So far ANY call I make or receive gets dropped within minutes and as I use the phone for work it's making it near-on impossible to use. I thought these issues had been resol...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

wi fi

Why cant my new iphone 4s connect to my wi fi at home but picks up bt openzones out and about?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5 Data Problem E and 3G

I am a newbie to the iPhone 5, having took a contract out last week i have been pulling my hair out and before i return the phone back and potential end my agreement under the 14 day cooling off period i thought i would ask or share my problem here. ...

• 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded my two I phones from 3GS to 4S maintained my o2 pay as you go, need to unlock old ones.

In 2009 I bought two 3GS I phones. As sim free since then we have used them on o2 pay as you go with a data bolt on . No issues really happy. To start 2013 I bought two I Phone 4S again Sims free transferred our numbers to the new phones. We gave our...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone phone number

Recently joined O2 and wanted to keep my old number which seemed to have happened on 2 January but when I text it is using a different number and causing much confusion for people- not good! Please help?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up call forwarding on iphone 5

Because of poor network coverage in my area I want to set up call forwarding so that I stop missing calls. I have gone into phone settings, call forwarding, then selected 'on' then entered the numbered but there is no facility to set the number ?? Ha...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing problem

Hi my mobile bill is above £22 in last one day, but I have'nt used it because my outgoing was barred . How could this possible

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Friends number changed to unknown

Hiya, I was texting a friend and yet to add her their number to my phone, the phone number was displaying fine up until this morning when it changed to "unknown" both in whatsapp and in my text message inbox. does this mean the number has been cut of...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do Not Disturb Bug admitted by apple

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4510?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US I was affected so have disabled now and will re-enable on monday

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos