Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet keeps lagging

Hi there,I am on a contract with the iPhone 5 and when I am not using wifi, my internet seems to discconect then after a while (like 10mins) it works again then it stops working. Is there a way of solving this problem? Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4s unlock while in ireland

hello im moved over to ireland for a few months and wanted my iphone unlocked to use over here i asked o2 ireland to put through unlock and they did but it didnt go through because its 02 uk but they said to come on here and i can get it done i dont ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not Receiving Picture Messages / MMS on iPhone 5

Hi, I've just got an iPhone 5 but I can't receive picture messages on it, I get a link to a website with a password to access the picture. I've had help from the live chat and have changed the MMS proxy settings, and shutdown and re-started my phone,...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 - 4G on O2

When O2 join the same spectrum as EE etc this year, does this mean the iPhone 5 will pick up the O2 LTE/4G on the phone? I know this may sound like a silly question, but surely if they're both using the same spectrum, the bands will be the same? No? ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 Nano Sim swap

Hi, sorry, I'm sure this has been asked many many times, so I appologise in advance. I bought a new iPhone 5 64GB via Carphonewarehouse on Saturday morning (upgraded my current o2 package). They did the sim swap (I hope), and its been well over 24 ho...

Whagi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need help with iphone 5 wifi

its probably been posted before but cant find an answer, i just got my iphone 5 today and i cant connect to my home wifi, it says no networks etc, unless I literally stand right next to my router is the only time my wifi works, even if I turn my back...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant send /reci emails out and about

I cant seem to send/rec e,mails out of the house i have been using my iphone for 2 years without this problem,the message says something about not having a cellular service,will it have anything to do with my sons new ipad?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapmysim

Trying to swap my sim over after upgrading my iphone 4 to a 5, when I go to the swapmysim o2 website, I put my phone number in as requested, I'm then text the code, I then put the code in within the 30min limit and it tells me the code is incorrect. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

text messages

i am on my 3rd micro sim in my iphone getting problems with receving them 2 and half hours later i get them its a joke i pay £37 for my iphone contract its as bad as vodphone was the masts in my area constantly under repair not good enough in my eyes...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos