Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking

HelloSoon i am going for holiday abroad UK and i would like to be able to use another sim card in my mobile . Im using iphone4 . Please help me in this matter thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Iphone 3g

I've put a request in on the correct page for an unlock for my old Iphone 3g. Do I have to have my sim installed in my old phone or will I be OK to receive confirmation text on my current Iphone 4. Wasnt sure if the unlock will only work with the 3g ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring number

I have a new Iphone with O2 but want to use my old O2 phone number. Can I do this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi not connecting

can anyone tell me why my iphone 4 does not connect to my wifi when in the house and only connects to3g. i have went through 3gb of data in 1 month

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Wi-Fi

I have an iPhone 4s from o2. I got it in May 2012 on a 2-year contract. The Wi-Fi button in Settings is greyed out today. I have done a full reset and restore but it's still the same.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! applying for iphone contract

hi there,i applied for an iphone 5 on contract on saturday and they said they would get back to me within 24 hours and i still havent heard anything back. how will i know if i got accepted or not?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! not getting e mail from sky on my i phone 4

I get a message saying impt. server is unavailable check settings in mail. I have done this and used the settings that are quoted in the help section but still no joy, can anyone help me please??

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5 access internet issues - Network timeout

Hi Peeps My new Iphone 5 arrived yesterday, sometimes internet works sometimes it doesnt! Sometimes its fast sometimes it just twirls the symbol and wont load. Also getting a network error timeout error check internet connection. Mobile data is on as...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quick Question :)

Hi All, Just received a message saying my Iphone is now unlocked, insert the non o2 sim and sync with Itunes which is all good, my question is this though... Can I continue to use my 4S until Saturday and then swap the sim to the non o2 one when I ge...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone unlocking

I recently got a refurbished iPhone 4 from apple store, which is locked to O2 uk. However I live in rep. of Ireland and so wanted to get it unlocked so I could use my O2 Ireland sim. I filled out the form but I got an e-mail a week later sayingSorry,...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos