Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Internet connection 4s

Iv suddenly lost net connection.I have 3G showing and the APN is idata.o2.co.ukusing a iphone 4s on a pay monthly contract.Seems to have started 2 days ago when I changed my tariff, but this could be a coincidence. Any one have any ideas? O2 say my c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot receive text messages to my iPhone 4

Having a problem whereby I cannot receive texts from certain numbers on my iPhone. I can send to everyone and they get delivered, I can make and recieve calls from everyone, just about half of my contacts texts are not coming through. Also iMessage h...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock from O2

How do I unlock a phone bought second hand, locked to O2 please. Previous owner has left their old sim in it.

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken iphone4s

I dropped my iphone 4s. the screen has gone black but I can still hear the camera working. Do you think a shop will fix it or is it dead??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Iphone 4 that was on Pay Monthly contract

I requested my old Iphone 4 which was a Pay Monthly to be unlocked by O2 on the 19th Dec last year and was told it will take 5 days, I waited until early Jan before I rang again as I had heard nothing and was told an escalation form can be raised whi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG iPhone 4 network unlock while broad

Hi,I've moved to New Zealand and want to use my PAYG iPhone on a local network. Customer support has deducted the £15 from my call time balance and told me 72 hours to unlock. It's now been nearly a week and nothing. Anyone have any experience of unl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple says my o2 contract iPhone 4S is refurbished! – UPDATE

For those who genuinely were following the previous related thread, I didn’t reply for a while as my job takes overseas very often, in places where internet is luxury and there’s not just time for forums. Finally manage to get my phone back from o2 r...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trade-in iPhone 5 locked to O2 or unlocking the device

Hi, I have my iPhone 5 locked to O2, but I am moving to another country in a while. I would like to still be able to use iPhone after I move to another country. That's why I would love to know if there is any good solution to my problem. Since O2 is ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4s

i talked to an advisor yesterday and i had my sim barred due to a lost phone in the snow. Now i have found the phone fully working will the system of my phone stop working with the new sim which is on the way?thankyou for reading

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos