Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App

Hi,I have recently just bought the iPhone 5 from Carphonewarehouse on an O2 contract, however when I log in to the app or website to find out my data it won't allow me to see it as I'm not the billing account.How do I find out the billing account log...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to an O2 email

I am currently with talktalk for broadband etc have got a new iPhone and I can't get my mails to work. Have been told that I need an O2 email as well how do I make that one?? Help!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange App Icon Badge

Hi Guys.A friend has the following issue with a strange badge that he cannot remove.A while ago he was trying to kill the settings and the YouTube app, and when he touched the minus button to kill them, a strange badge icon showed over both of them. ...

YouTube app.jpg
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 on contract, internet problems & 3G in my area

Hi all, a few questions for the community. 1) I have recently purchased an iPhone 5 (in white for anyone who wants to know) on an o2 contract via Carphone Warehouse. It all works fine, apart from browsing the internet or using any games that use the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Download speeds

Recently changed from a normal tarif to £16 a month simplicity one for my iphone 4, all that should have changed is the amount of minutes for the package but I have noticed a marked difference in the page loading times, is this something other users ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Tracks still saying opps!!

I have o2 Tracks on my IPhone and Ipad free for 8 weeks as an o2 customer but it wont update, i have the "opps" message since i installed it 4 weeks ago, i have reinstlled it and get teh recent music but loose my save lists etc and find it frustratin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone

my iphone wont lock? how do i fix this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone problems

Any suggestions what I should do to contact O2 at this time of night? Despite saying the business desk is open until 9.00pm (it is 8.25pm) the phone lines are closed and tge wen chat doesn't work (again). I would try and ring on my business phone but...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost iphone

I lost my iphone. I have gadget insurance policy. How do i make claim?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! buying a second phone

hi will o2 give me deal on an iphone 5 for my son[ who is currently with orange who arebeyond hopeless ] seen as ive been aloyal customer and still am with them for lots of years , in other words i would have two contracts on the go ? thankskatiev

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos