Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New iPhone 5 - No SIM Inserted

Currently have a iPhone 4s contract, purchased an iPhone 5 yesturday and went to o2 today to get the sim swapped to nano, this was all done at 9am. However the phone is saying 'No SIM inserted' is this normal?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen iPhone

I got my iPhone 4s stolen. I have lock my number but with no insurance can I get another phone?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I monitor per app data usage?

Is there any way to see how much data a particular app is using? I had an issue with running out of data last month but I put it down to a glitch. My data renewed yesterday and it burned 200MB in a few hours so I switched off mobile data. I did not u...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need unlimited data for iphone 5

So i have a iphone 5, ive had it a few months and i love it, i got it with o2 because at the time it had the best price deal... but im now regretting it and wished i'd have paid more and gone with 3. I've had it about three months and i went through ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4 random screenshots

Recently I keep finding in my photos that my phone has been taking photos of my lock page once or twice a day without me knowing, It also takes black pics as well without me using the camera. Any ideas guys please

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem getting a network on iPhone in USA

I was recently in Boston but was unable to get any network coverage. I'm on a contract using an iPhone 4S. I tried all the usual things but still couldn't get any coverage. Is there something I need to do?

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking second hand iPhone 5 that is still in contract with unknown previous owner

Am planning to buy a second-hand iPhone 5, which is locked to O2. I expect (though I don't know) that this phone is still in contract. I want to use the PAYG SIM unlock method - buy a SIM, top up £20, put in phone, make a few calls, confirm with O2 t...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot send or receive MMS form non iphone

HelloFirst time on the forum so be gentle. I cannot send or receive any MMS from my iphone 4 to for example a Nokia phone?I am on O2 contract and i have data roaming and all settings appear to be ok, however when trying to send a foto to a Nokia phon...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad 3 APN Mobile data setting changing back to default

Hi Use to be that when you changed your iPad mobile Data APN to the O2's (mobile.o2.co.uk) the iPad APN settings would remain there until the next iOS update (which although annoying was, I suppose fair enough). However for some reason they seem to j...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos