Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who's using a iPhone without a case?

Hi all,Just wondering, does anyone use there iPhone without a case and if so does it cause much damage from general wear and tear?Regards

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 on O2 4g network

Im aware that the iphone 5 currently doesnt work with O2's 4g network but will it remain this way forever? Im assuming the only way it will ever work is if O2 ever obtain a 4g frequency which the iphone 5 is compatible on.

may345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 7.1 released.

iOS 7.1 released. "iOS 7.1 includes a myriad of user interface refinements, including noticeably faster animations and transitions, as well as new accessibility options, performance improvements and bug fixes and lots more…" Source : idownloadblog. h...

ios-7-1-logo.png
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 now unlocking iPhone 5S

Hey, Just a heads up that O2 are now unlocking the iPhone 5S. I bought my 5S brand new from eBay but locked to O2. I ordered a free O2 PAYG SIM online and topped it up £20. I popped it into my 5S and made a few calls, then filled out the unlock reque...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iphone 5s

I wanna unlock my 5s cuz I am gonna work abroad soon.I phoned them, twitted them and live chat with them. All of O2 staff said I can unlock it once I pay off my phone plan.But on official website it says: except the 5c & 5S which can't be unlocked.So...

• 64 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 4S 3G issue

Hi,My iPhone 4S has suddenly got the wifi option greyed out so cannot be used, I have searched the internet as well as speaking to someone in store and there doesn't seem to be a fixed, have restored, reset network, toggled airplane mode etc and noth...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advice on unlock request form

Hello, I have recently tried twice to unlock an iPhone 5S using the online request form. On both occasions, the reply I receive says the mobile number is not associated with the IMEI but both the number and the IMEI are 100% correct and have been che...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty iPhone 5S on O2 Refresh

Hi,I have a fault with the screen on my iPhone 5S - on O2 refresh. Basically, I would like to take it to my nearest Apple store and get it rectified there. I am wondering though if this is ok on O2 refresh? Is there anything in the T&Cs that says I h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 7: The ultimate Siri guide

iOS 7: The ultimate Siri guide Another fantastic guide from jeff. So after asking Siri the usual daft questions I now use this to send sms messages , make reminders and invoke music playlists. Source : iDownloadblog.http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/...

imgres.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos