Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS 8.0.1 Warning

Just saw this and thought I'd post a heads up for iPhone users.http://9to5mac.com/2014/09/24/apple-releases-ios-8-0-1-with-various-improvements-and-bug-fixes/ http://www.iclarified.com/44167/warning-users-report-issues-with-cellular-service-touch-id-...

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5s & 5c/iO7 Guides and information

Hi guys, As you all begin to get to grips with the new iPhone 5s and 5c, you may encounter some issues or questions, so below are some guides that we have seen so far with helpful info which I will be adding to as we go along. These guides have been ...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 46 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Battery loss since ios8?

Hi since I've updated to ios8 I'm my battery is draining really quickly I've shut off all my location services which I don't need any other ideas that can help cause I can't be doing with the battery drain!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying bill

My fon is turned off for late payment I can't ring so how can I pay online ??

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 Plus

Had my iPhone 6 Plus for a few days now, having recently had an iPhone 5, and must say I've fallen in love with it. Initially I was a bit ovewhelmed at the size increase, but now I feel comfortable with it and am incredibly happy I chose the 6 Plus i...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family sharing On iPhones

Dies anyone know how to turn off family sharing that IOS8 brought out?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 help

Hi all anyone else having the same problem on myo2 it doesn't say my phone is an iPhone 6

• 58 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No microphone icon in text box

hi can anybody help with this? Since downloading ios8, I don't have the microphone icon in the txt box that's supposed to be there. I can't finger an option to turn it on anywhere. I'm still on my iPhone 5 till the end of the month, my mates 4s has i...

Bez89 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS 8 User Guide

As said before, not an Apple person, but I came across this article and this looks a pretty good comprehensive guide. Might help. Might not. Can't hurt to read it though. CNET is a reliable source:http://www.cnet.com/how-to/the-complete-guide-to-ios-...

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't get 4g working on iphone 6

My iphone 6 will only pick up 3g. Have checked coverage and should have excellent 4g coverage here (manchester). When trying to do the 4g upgrade through the o2 website it says I'm not on a 4g tarriff. In my o2, my old contract seems to still be show...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos