Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 music and Apple earphones

Does anyone else get it that you have to have the volume up very high to get a decide level of sound with the earphones provided with an iPhone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G data usage

My 3G data usage is constantly running out added three bolt one this month it seems to be ever increasing!I can't find on the website where my usage is detailed only an overall amount. Please advise where I can find this detail & also advice as to wh...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexplained large data use

Yesterday I had around 120 mb of data left. I was setting my new iPhone up earlier and received a text message telling me that I had used 80 percent of my allowance. At that point I checked on My O2 app and I had 45 mb remaining, this was around 3 ho...

• 94 replies
  • 0 kudos

time incorrect

Hi, my time is incorrect on my iphone 5s if i set it manually it just stays on the time ive set it to.ive tried all the resets, toggling airplane mode on and off, setting time zones etcany ideas?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 plus case

I have just received my iPhone 6 plus phone. My husband insisted that the case from Apple is the best choice. I have never ordered any phone case from Apple before, but I do know that they are the most expensive. Any suggestions from other iPhone 6 p...

• 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

i phone 6 new trouble

everything seemed ok except the volume on the earpiece , you cant hear anyone volume doesnt go up so you cant hear , have asked o2 for new phone as cant hear anything .

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! experience with o2 waiting list

umm just orderded a o2 iphone 16gb white and was wondering how long have folk waited on their phones to come ? whats you experience with ordering a iphone from o2 do they keep you well comfimed about things and that ? whats the longest wait someone a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Finally using iPhone 6!

So I finally got a hard case that I like that didn't add too much weight and bulk to the phone so now I feel I can properly use it and put the 5S away in it's box, anyone else enjoying the new screen size and fastness of the iPhone 6? Lets see what c...

• 208 replies
  • 1 kudos