Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 App - Pay Bill/Credit Agreement

I find it very dissatisfying that you are not able to pay your bill on credit agreement on the mobile app, this, for me would be very convenient and others alike. I have a direct debit set up but sometimes I just want to log on to the app and hey pre...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Deal: Referb iPhone 5 for £192 via refresh

Impressive price!!! Trekked to get one for my dad and pay it off in the first month. Do you think O2 mind people doing this as a lot of people do it. https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/refreshTariffs/apple/iphone-5-16gb-white-and-silver-refurb/?cm_mmc=affilia...

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking iPhone handset

I recently paid out my contract and requested for my handset to be unlocked. It has been over 7 working days since this request was made and I have moved back to Sydney. I was told that I would receive an email when the handset was fuly unlocked.How ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyalty Payback (iPhone 6 And 6+)

Hi, Just wanted to let people know about O2 Loyalty Payback, As I only found out by ring and asking wheres my iPhone 6+. Basically if you have to wait more than 8 days for your phone to arrive you will be given the cost of your airtime back for that ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 4G after nearly a week.

I recently moved from EE to O2. I got my iphone 5 unlocked by EE. When my new o2 sim arrived, everything worked ok. I got my old number ported over via PAC code and ever since the 4G has not worked (ported about 6 days ago) The O2 site rather unhelpf...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Group Message Thread

How do I do group messages?I am able to select multiple contacts and send a message to them, but when they reply it comes up as a new message thread with each separate contact.Is it possible to send the group message and have each contact reply withi...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iOS 8.1.1 WiFi issue

I've just upgraded my iPad Air & iPhone 5 to iOS 8.1.1. Ever since, I've had disruption and intermittent service on my WiFi network and I've had to put both devices in Airplane mode in order to use other devices on the WiFi network. Anyone else encou...

JayZeeTIO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Photos on the 6 not any bigger?

Hey all hope you are all well and enjoying the new phoned. A quick question really to check if there's something I need to do to make my photos display to the full screen size?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 bubbles wallpaper for 6 plus

hello looking for a high quality O2 bubbles wallpaper for the 6 plus resolution ,anyone made or know of any ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Sim Contract

I'm using a Sim Only Contract & using it with an IPhone 5. Because the sim has 4g but the phone isn't compatible with the iPhone5 yet I can only acces the internet & apps when on wifi. Is there anyway I can change the settings to be able to use my pa...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos