Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh contract

HiI just visited an O2 store and waited around for ages to be told the answer to my question "err don't know ring customer services" being disabled and unable to stand for more than a few minutes is not pleasant either.Anyway the question I'm asking ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 Silver Reservation

Ok so I Have reservered an Iphone 6 64GB Silver today.... How long will it take before They have it in store?? I tried to reserve one before but the man in store accidenlty reserved gold and when I went back asked him to change to silver he said yeah...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock sim

hi!i am back to my country and i would like to unlock my iphone 5..and use it with an italian sim..i bought it in london at the apple store..

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 keeps dropping service

I'm on IOS 8.0.2 and my iPhone 6 keeps losing service. One minute it will be fine and the next minute it will show No Service, without me moving it or touching it. I never had a problem with service on my iPhone 5 in the same places, so it does seem ...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 Insurance?

Does anybody know which iPhone insurance will fully replace a handset? I used to be with Insurance2Go but chose not to renew as I noticed their excess went up in price also they do not fully replace a handset...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone6 unlock

If I have iPhone6 (pay monthly) and wanna unlock cuz I travel a lot in year to another country,what can I do?ask then or what?Thanks for help

Ea-7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad air 2 preorder

Hi there. Has anyone preordered the new iPad Air 2 128gb? Anyone know when they will start dispatching?

george70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

help iPhone 5s

I woke up this morning to find my phone not working and in the top left corner it says searching can somebody please tell me what this means???

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos