Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activate sim and iphone

Is there any way to activate an O2 sim, without putting credit on? I have been given an iPhone 5s that has been erased. Before you ask, no it is not stolen. I am on GiffGaff, which is not accepted by the iphone for activation. Hence my question. Than...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra data problem

I've (yet again) run out of data. I usually call 2202 and add more, but today I just get a message telling me that there are no bolt-on's available on my tariff. This is news to me after 1 year and 11 months on the same one. I have tried buying more ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

TU Go

I used TU Go with my UK wi-fi setup after switching off Mobile Data and having been assured that I would not be charged. I have been charged. Anyone else had the same/similar problem ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM failure - unable to unlock iPhone 4 after using iphone 6

I'm currently having to use my old iPhone 4 while the iPhone 6 is being replaced. I've inserted a new SIM card whcih is not recognised. The device states a SIM failure with no service. I've downloaded the O2 app and when i navigate to the unlock devi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5s 16 gb or 32 gb

Hi I've been offered the iphone 5s 16gb. IS 16gb big enough or do I need to pay extra and get the 32gb? Only thinking of having the 16gb as o2 have given me a good offer but don't want out find out later 16gb is not big enough!! Thanks in advance

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple sorts "error 53 iOS bug"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-35611756 I will let you read it rather than copy it here

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Very poor service from O2 repairs

Short version, my iphone 6 wouldnt charge and eventually became unusable. As it was now 14 month old it was out of support with Apple so I contacted O2 via online chat and explained the issue. They advised my not to try any form of repair and kindly ...

Hughmungus by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 not activating IMessage or FaceTime

HiyaI joined 02 yesterday I put the sim in My iPhone 6 and tried to iMessage someone it wouldn't send.I went into settings and switched it on I came up with a error message saying''An error occurred during activation Try again''How can I fix it I've ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BACKING UP iPhone 6

I have had my iphone 6 for three months and have been backing it up connected to iTunes I believed to be sufficient. Now I get regular messages telling me I should back up the cell to iCloud connected to the Mac when switched off. Do I really need to...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos