Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad SIM not recognised

I have an ipad Mini 4 with a PAYG data SIM. I have been trying unsuccessfully to upgrade my monthly top up plan from 2 Gb to 3 Gb. I was today sent a new sim with a new number. It was preloaded with 3Gb by Customer Services as a goodwill gesture, as ...

Roger206 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iphone

What steps do i take to complete unlocking the iphone 7 after the email confirmation is received?

Char by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

will my sim card from nokia 735 fit iphone 6s

iPhone 7 crashed and not responding

I removed the SIM card from my perfectly working iPhone 7 and placed it in my new SX Max. The next morning I discovered that the phone was completely in operative. My first response was to plug it in to the charger of which there was no response from...

Resolved! new sim card

Hello! I’ve got a new sim - new number - for an old iphone 5 that im using as a business number. Its on the same account as my personal phone. I set up my old phone as a new iphone so none of my old info is on there and i could start a fresh. However...

Emma10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wi fi calling

Has anyone else been told that although their phone is locked to O2, that device does not support wifi calling because "It wasn't bought from O2". I was told this in the O2 shop in Carlisle. As I had not bought my iphone 7 plus from them I was told t...

MusicIan by Level 4: Observant
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant send texts to one number in my contacts

Hi Hoping someone can help with an long term issue on my iphone 7. There are a couple of numbers in my contacts list (non iphones) that i can receive texts from but cannot send. The phone tries to send as text message but i keep getting the message '...

M_K by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SlingPlayer won't connect to Slingbox over 3G/4G on iPhone 6

Hi All, I am not sure whether anyone has seen this, but I am unable to connect to my Slingbox over 3G/4G. However, it works fine when I am connected over Wi-Fi. O2 claims their are not blocking it, but extensive analysis shows that all ports are open...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

My screen is cracked and I’m not sure if my phone is insured and if I’m not how will it be to get it repaired

Leslie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking

How do I unlock IPhone on O2.?Have found many links but all of them return me to main page of O2 web site.

Foxhole by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos