cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I Ever Get My 5S 32G Slate Grey

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I ordered a 5S 32G Slate Grey on Monday 23rd after a botched attempt  on the 21st.

Had 3 texts to say it will be in soon, first one 2 days after order. Still no sighn of it. Had another text today...exactly the same..expected soon  arghhhhhhhh

John

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been looking around the shops today and even apple are still having limited stock issues.

You could ring o2 on 202 or if your a new customer on a landline 0844 809 0202 5p / min

To push them for some kind if update.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Number_3
Level 3: Thinker
  • 53 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I also ordered on the 23rd, over the phone through my business account, had the same texts but no real update! I ordered a 16gb in white.

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been looking around the shops today and even apple are still having limited stock issues.

You could ring o2 on 202 or if your a new customer on a landline 0844 809 0202 5p / min

To push them for some kind if update.
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh I have rung 202.
All. I get is we know nothing except its on order and will come when they get stock.
Could be up to 6 weeks from date of order, but probably around two weeks. So I am hoping this week sometime.
John
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pretty much got told the same, botched order on the 20th and a week later up to 12 weeks but in first batch Etc..
Walked into vodafone shop on the high street, they had two 64GB in stock ( got one silver and one space grey) and have got better deal with 3 months unlimited 4G each, 12gb 4G download on one 8GB on the other, and for less than my old O2 contract I've also got an ipad mini 3G thrown in for good luck.

Sorry O2
Message 6 of 9

Number_3
  • 53 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Did the same thing and got the same answer, no real update! 3-6 weeks. Though if id changed to a business lease contract only 2 week wait.

Its not the waiting , as its the new handset so know there is going to be one, its that O2 cant be more specific, if they know when delivery's are coming, all customer services operators have said weekly if not daily, and they know how many orders are to be filled, in this day and age it cant be hard to narrow it down lol.

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes they are pushing the leasing option, which is a rip off.

Im still waiting for my phone, ordered 23rd on business.

My other beef is 4G prices on business tariff are ridiculous compared to personal.

An extra £13 pm net for 4G, compared to an extra £4 net for personal.

Not worth it for me.

John

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well its been around 22 days and still no text.

So I phoned around and a localish O2 store had some in stock. So canceled order with O2 direct and renewed via O2 store and walked away with said phone.

Very pleased with the phone, so much quicker than the 4S.

Have to say the leather Apple case, feels like a piece of plastic packaging.

I even checked it to see if there was a film on it or something that I had not removed.

John

Message 9 of 9