cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the iPhone 6 plus taking so long to get here????

Anonymous
Not applicable
H
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
How long ago did u order?
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered on the 22nd sept after being due an upgrade and said if you order before 10pm you get next day delivery but it's Friday and still nothing
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some of us have been waiting (and are still waiting) since the 12th and 13th!  I hope it comes quickly for you but don't hold your breath...

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Absolute rubbish!!!!! They could have given info on there stock!
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I've just been quoted delivery within 6-7 weeks now by customer services. eeeep!

Message 6 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Hi guys...

Have you read this thread...lots of info on here...

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iPhone-6-PreOrder/m-p/765587/highlight/tr...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff I've been posting there but didn't know how to direct this person to there!  Just learning!

Message 8 of 11

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous , if you want to put a link to another thread in just copy the address of the page you want to link to and click on this symbol Capture.JPG  to open the add link dialog.

Capture.JPG

Paste the address into the URL and text to dispay boxes, then click the arrow in the target box and change to

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@aldaweb wrote:

Hi @Anonymous , if you want to put a link to another thread in just copy the address of the page you want to link to and click on this symbol Capture.JPG  to open the add link dialog.

Capture.JPG

Paste the address into the URL and text to dispay boxes, then click the arrow in the target box and change to

Thanks for that @aldaweb  I missed the reply ...due to my email server going on a go slow...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11