cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

dissapointed___
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pre-ordered my 128GB Space Grey Iphone 6 Plus on the afternoon of the 12th as a business customer upgarding on O2 lease and confirmed my new contract immediateley. Finally received a text on Wednesday 24th Sep stating my order will be with me within 5 working days, I started a chat to confirm how I will be notified of dispatch so I can ensure availability to receive it. Now told that no stock and nobody can tell me when I shall receive my order, all I get is it is showing as processed but not dispatched, however they confirm there is no stock!! So how can it be with me within 5 days!! response it might be, however it might be upto 4 weeks, lies, lies lies!! Moving my 2 business and 2 personal contracts elsewhere, I have been with O2 and it's predecessors for over 15 years and can no longer trust anything they say!!

Message 2991 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told last night that my phone was being sent to the courier and I should get a text of when it will be delivered today.  No text - status still in progress.  I rung customer services who then quoted me that it could be between 6 and 7 weeks.   They also confirmed with me that they have no stock....

Utterly confused!  I also just spoke to CPW who actually have stock of my phone and it could be delievered by Monday, but my contract doesn't end until Tuesday and I don't want to pay £30 for the sake of a few days. 

Absolutely baffling!  

Message 2992 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

i wonder what they would say when it comes to me paying my bill i tell them its "in progress"  sick of seeing in progress  CrazyCrazyCrazy

Message 2993 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Imagine that!

Message 2994 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
  • so does this mean we are on day 14 as we ordered on the 12th

• You will be credited the daily cost of your airtime for each day you are waiting, beyond the first 7 days, after you ordered. Your credit is calculated by dividing your monthly airtime cost by the number of days in the month. This will then be multiplied by the number of days you are waiting with a minimum of 7 days and a maximum of 42 days.

The day your order is accepted will be classed as the first day of waiting. In the case of orders placed online or over the phone the day your order is dispatched will be the last day of waiting. In the case of purchases in an O2 shop the day your phone is collected will be the last day of waiting.

For the avoidance of doubt, the table below shows examples of how the credit may be applied:

Number of days waited from date of order Amount of airtime credit applied to bill when phone arrives

For Customer waiting 7 daysNo credit is applied
For Customer waiting 8 days8 days of credit is applied
For Customer waiting 9 days9 days of credit is applied
For Customer waiting 42 days42 days of credit is applied
For Customer waiting 43 days42 days of credit is applied

Message 2995 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

@Anonymous wrote:
I ordered a 6+128g Gold at 5:30pm on the12th and all I have had is the original email to confirm the order. I would have had better luck looking forWMDs in Iraq or compassion in a Tory than aniPhone fromO2

I'm surprised you've heard nothing.  I pre-ordered the identical phone/model at lunchtime, completing the transaction at 3:30 on the 12th and received mine on Wednesday.  It's shocking how O2 have let their customers down in such an appalling way. 

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2996 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous in all fairness, I have no idea what's going on anymore.  I think I might just forget I've ordered it and when the text/email finally comes I'll hopefully have my excitment about the Plus back! 

Message 2997 of 4,605

LibraryMatt
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think because we pre-ordered, the order date will most likely be classed as the release date...19/09. Still it would be worth arguing this with them. 

I pre-ordered on the 13th (silver 6+ 64GB) and have still heard nothing. 

Message 2998 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like the order date is classed as the 12th which i why they have the 7 days stipulation.

Message 2999 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

thats not correct, they can give you whatever they like! I got £50 good will and a months free line rental which is arounf £55.

I ordered a 6 plus grey 64gig on 12th at 915. Got my tracking number this morning.. no txt or email though but alas my phone is coming today.

Anyone wanting a copy of my email from O2 confirming I got this is welcome too it 

Message 3000 of 4,605