Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superb Apple service

MarkTadley
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 125 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

If only all service could be as good as the Apple service I got this week Smiley Very Happy

I bought my iP6+ just over 2 months ago and was told, initially, the Applecare+ was 60days. Towards the end of the 60days I checked in my local store as I bought hte iP6+ at a different Apple store and I was told, nope, it is 90days to which to decide on buying Applecare+.

I left it towards the 90days and then was told by Apple when I phoned them to buy it, that it is 60days and so I missed out slight_frown

2 minutes later though and much to my suprise, I was put through to my local store and spoke to the manager. He agreed I was given wrong information and said that I must call into the store soon.

I did and.............. they exchanged my iP6+ for a brand new one and I was able to buy the Applecare+ there and then. He even let me have all the charger, cable and headphones Surprised

This is what I call proper service to sort it out and wish everyone was the same.

Fantastic Well done Apple Bouncy

Tu Go = v2.5.0.431 permanently Turned OFF
128gb iPhone 6+ Slate Grey on O2 Network
No signal or 1bar 2G reception in rural location with O2
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I agree Apple are unsurpassed in Customer Service.
Message 2 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
A nice feedback, Apple have the best after care you can find & they surpass themselves by doing all they can for their customers
Message 3 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144426 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
For balance, I've never had any bother from Samsung either, but for the price we pay for their products I wouldn't expect anything less either.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you buy top end pricey products then you expect top quality service also
Message 5 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
The only issue I had with Sammy was when I had issues with my S4 and it needed to go to repairs I had choice of o2 repairs or Sammy. Following advice on here I rang Sammy. Their nearest point was 2 hours away but they offered to collect it and return it by parcel courier.

Downside was it would take 2 to 3 weeks and no temporary replacement.
Message 6 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was it fixed to your satisfaction though
Message 7 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144426 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
The only issue I had with Sammy was when I had issues with my S4 and it needed to go to repairs I had choice of o2 repairs or Sammy. Following advice on here I rang Sammy. Their nearest point was 2 hours away but they offered to collect it and return it by parcel courier.

Downside was it would take 2 to 3 weeks and no temporary replacement.

In fairness, that is the same with Apple if you are not near one of their stores - It would be nice if Sammy had more stores though, I agree.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apparently Sammy use some but not all CPW stores.
Message 9 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
@MI5 how many Samsung Experience stores are there in the country
Message 10 of 27