cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications turned off when they’re not and voicemail saying phone is turned off when it isn’t

DiamondJules
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m hoping this regular problem I’m having can be resolved as it caused a big problem yesterday. I was in London and my partner tried to call me. All he’d said was ring me, so I didn’t know how urgent this was but of course I was concerned as he’s had a heart attack recently. I had my phone in my hands and open at the time yet his call went straight to voicemail. I get this sometimes even at home when on WiFi, so annoying when I’m waiting for a call and it looks like I’m ignoring it. Signal was fine there do that couldn’t have been the issue. Then I tried to call him back and the voicemail message I heard was that his phone had been turned off and in text messages it said he had notifications turned off. I get those two issues sometimes when I try to contact him when I know for a fact both of these things were untrue. He’s had both of these issues on his phone before, but not always. These issues are intermittent and so nothing to do with our settings being set to ‘do not disturb’ etc…..what is going on here do you think? He thinks I’m ignoring his calls and I get stressed not being about to get in touch with him. Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@DiamondJules 

Could all be related to your sim as advised on your other post.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2