cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network coverage

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's 8pm and still no coverage! Not that happy about paying a bill when service is clearly not meeting the customers (me) needs!
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Many are reporting it back on now.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144498 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
T&C's don't guarantee 100% uninterrupted service unfortunately - No network does.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally agree!  I'm self employed and work weekends/bank holidays and I have undoubtedly had clients trying to call me today!  Cannot find a number to call them on either as apparently they close at 4p.m. on a Bank Holiday !  Not very happy and will be certainly calling them tomorrow ........ on my landline if my mobile not working .......... which will cost me even more money .............  Why does their network coverage status on their website say 'it's all working fine' when clearly it is not!!

Message 4 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Totally agree!  I'm self employed and work weekends/bank holidays and I have undoubtedly had clients trying to call me today!  Cannot find a number to call them on either as apparently they close at 4p.m. on a Bank Holiday !  Not very happy and will be certainly calling them tomorrow ........ on my landline if my mobile not working .......... which will cost me even more money .............  Why does their network coverage status on their website say 'it's all working fine' when clearly it is not!!

Because it is too widespread and I expect some staff will be off for the Bank Holiday.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a sneaky suspicion that you must work for O2??!!!

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I would imagine the problems are at a 'core' level  and not at individual masts - so the coverage checker probably is telling the truth, it's working fine there - the problem is elsewhere.

Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2 website saying no issues- still no signal here, darwen lancs and even tory mp's are complaining.

Message 8 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Because it was a nationwide outage...it was better to get staff in and get it sorted...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144498 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
It's a server issue.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 13