Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Phone

Fred2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded my phone at the weekend. I got a message to say that DHL will be delivering the phone on the 21/02/22. I took time off work to wait for this delivery. The time slot I was giving had almost past, I went to track the order only to find out it has been delivered to a neighbour. I have a ring doorbell with video recording. No one came to my house, no calling card left to say that I have missed my delivery. I live at number 9 but somehow the package was left with a neighbour further down the road at number 21. It’s only houses on my road so there’s no way you can miss the address. I opened the package only to find an empty iPhone 13pro box. DHL is saying it’s o2 I should be dealing with as they are just the delivery company. All I’m getting at the moment from o2 is we will look into this. Please help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36055 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1602 Solutions

Hi, I see you have posted about this twice - board admin will remove the duplicate, @Fred2.

Sounds like you could do with a spot of help from one of the O2 Advisors this morning, tagging in @O2Lisa who is on from 8am today to see if your case can be moved on a little more quickly - keep your eyes on your Private Messages here on the forum.

Hopefully all can be sorted out for you and you get the phone you have been waiting for, @Fred2. Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @pgn.

@Fred2 I'll message you privately and look in to this for you 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3