cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FaceTime Call Log.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Made a FaceTime call this morning but it ain't showing in call log?
Just wanted to check length of call and how much Data I used!

If I have iPhone 5 and Z Ultra connected to same Bluetooth headst, after I finish call on iPhone my music starts playing through headst from Z Ultra! Used to happen on Tipo, so I ended up taking all music of it, may have to do same to Z?
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144516 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
Go to Settings >Mobile (or Cellular depending on language settings) and scroll down to see individual app data usage.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5
  • 144516 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
Go to Settings >Mobile (or Cellular depending on language settings) and scroll down to see individual app data usage.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I barely use half of my 2Gb limit, and that includes about a 30 min FaceTime every month and status updates, and TomTom Traffic, that is of course if I can get 3G!
Now use it on an unlimited Data allowance from a different network that gives me 4G on a 5!
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like a nice tariff from elsewhere. 😁
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers, Only shows 118mb, must've been on from Coventry to Worcester!
Message 6 of 11

MI5
  • 144516 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
I use Three as well for their unlimited data. 4G at home too which o2 don't provide yet for me at home.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tip : Remember to reset those stats on each anniversary date to show the true usage figures.
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers! Would do if I was worried about Data usage!
Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 144516 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Cheers! Would do if I was worried about Data usage!

LOL

Currently using:
Message 10 of 11