cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Toby I have not recieved any corrisondence  from o2, not even a confirmation email when i ordered of the 9th, it has actually been radio silence for me unless I badger the people on the customer service line for the most basic and generic of information. 

Compared to how EE are handling this O2 have been a sub-standard at best and a joke at worst.

Message 641 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys,

i wouldnt bother with @Toby its a robot, if you read all the posts its the same info lol.

a real head of community would actually take the time to read, relay and report back, but he cant even do that, if he was in my company i sure would be considering his position.

Message 642 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Toby wrote:

Hi guys,

We fully understand that it can be frustrating to wait for an update. Unfortunately our community team cannot chase up individual cases from the community at this time. All we can ask you to do at this moment is to wait for an update on your order via MyO2 if you are in need of updated delivery info. Also, general updates are posted in the link below, as many of you are aware.

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers

@Toby Bit tricky when My02 doesnt show the order. It's like I never came and gave you money.

MyO2 doesn't show my order either, it's really annoying.

Message 643 of 3,109

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Please send me a PM and we can have a chat about that.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 644 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not even surprised anymore.....
Message 645 of 3,109

Gnomsie
Level 3: Thinker
  • 55 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've been following MacRumors and refreshing the reservations on Apple all day. They are getting quite a lot of pluses in, you just have to be really quick.

Massive thanks to the person who posted the consumer rights thing before! I'll be keeping my o2 order unless I get a reserve at one of the Manchester Apple stores. If I do I'll cancel and go with Apples iUP. Will work out cheaper for me anyway, and I won't need 20gb of data I won't use!
Message 646 of 3,109

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well I've figured out who has all of o2's stock.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/china-richest-man-dog-iphones/
Message 647 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bit bored at work so thought Id try live chat again.

They added my mobile number to my account and claim that is why I never received an update, and assure me they are due an update from Apple tomorrow which they will forward on to me via text.

Message 648 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok

So I had a live chat, during which Rosh informed me that Apple had automatically canceled my order !

No prompting, just that Apple had canceled my order, didn't actually know that they could, but there you go

Ordered an Iphone + 128g Matt Black, not anymore apparently, very bizzare

Message 649 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mate dont listen to the people on the chat, Ive already said they are clueless. lol

Just ring O2 up and speak to someone they will be a little bit more helpful slight_smile

Message 650 of 3,109