cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can believe they are still taking noing the current situation regarding stock levels and unsatisified customers at the moment.

Surely that is unethical, especially when they are taking money.
Message 3171 of 4,605

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144383 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Agreed - They should at least state "out of stock" from the start.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3172 of 4,605

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Keep us updated @Anonymous . I ordered mine about half an hour before you and have received no news whatsoever.
Message 3173 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone from O2 is listening.

I've officially had enough now. I am one of 6 people, all of who have order iphone 6+'s on two networks. All bar me have had their phones (2 O2, 3 ee) and another person is now offering a brand new boxed 6+.

One had his on launch day, I've been a customer longer????? Another had one within 48 of ordering.

I have had one vague email saying 'to be dispatched soon'.

I fail to see how you are operating, how you are giving out your stock, how long you expect people to wait?

You have 48 hours to get my phone to me or you lose a customer for good. The loyalty, the referals, all gone. That'll be about £90 a month when my wife leaves you as well next upgrade. 

Well done.....................monumental cockwombling.

I'd tell you straight but your chat is down........brilliant, it's as if you knew. 

Message 3174 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Carphone Warehouse have a note on their ordering page that states an expected Slate Grey delivery on the 6th October so I guess the same can be expected for O2.

Message 3175 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I expect you will be cancelling your order then, you don't seriously they go the capabilities of dealing with your request. The thing is they just don't care
Message 3176 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Carphone Warehouse also stating that the 6+ 128gb space grey is expected on the 30th September (isnt that tomorrow....)

Lets hope O2 get the same shipment, otherwise another few days in waiting for this to be delivered....

Or weeks, or months....

Message 3177 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also just went online to track my order (same handset) and was told the same thing as @Anonymous grrr!

However, not 5 minutes after my chat I got a call from CPW offering me my upgrade.  I explained the situation and asked if they had stock of the silver or space grey 6 plus which they informed me they did for next day delivery.  Ordered on there instead and am recieving the handset (still on o2) on Wednesday (no ones around to take it in tomorrow).  Fantastic customer service.  

Cancelled my order with O2 via 202 and I have to say they were very helpful. 

Let's hope I don't have any fiasco with CPW *crosses fingers*

Message 3178 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Which one did you order 16, 64 or 164gb
Message 3179 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous me? Just a little 16gb slight_smile

Message 3180 of 4,605