cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Thank you. I just feel for you and everyone else who pre-ordered in good faith and have heard nothing. It's disgraceful behaviour on O2's part.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2641 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I am in the same position as you. Reference number that does not equate to anything on CS or LC systems, and an email receipt for £49.99.

When did you place your preorder? Did you do it in-store?
Message 2642 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous
Placed on the 12th about 10am in Cannon Street store London after giving up on the web site.
Message 2643 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Huntress it's gone beyond frustration now. It's just incompetence to be frank and a complete lack of customer service. I've firmly gone into the it will turn up when it turns up camp.
Message 2644 of 4,605

Huntress
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous I was feeling pretty much the same way and still am to be fair.  A tracking number doesn't gaurantee delivery so not holding my breath. 

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2645 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
id say its pretty much a guarantee as at least you know you have an assigned phone, AT LAST!
Message 2646 of 4,605

Huntress
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous I appreciate that but I'm also trying to be respectful to those that are still waiting.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2647 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I ordered the iPhone 6+ Gold 128Gb at 17:30 on the 12th on-line. I live in Norfolk, I drive an old Land Rover Defender, I like Indian food and my birth sign is Taurus. When can I expect my phone to arrive? 😳
Message 2648 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, this is priceless from o2.

Ordered in store after accepting in good faith their promise that the phone would be in store on that date. The rep even told me specifically that mine was the last phone that was guaranteed a September 19 delivery. False, and clearly based on nothing at all.

No email, so a 40 minute chat with "Divik" in CS, who told me not to cancel my order because, emphatically, all iphone 6s and 6 plusses will be dispatched on September 19. Not from 19th, but on 19th, as he confiemed that twice. Again, false.

He told me to confirm the order with the store, as they had no record of it. Did that - the store rep said that CS should have given me an order number (although they no record of it) and to contact the again.

Further contact with CS who had no record of the 40 minute web chat with "Divik", or of the order, so told me to go back to the store as the order had definitely gone through, and even that "someone in the store may have unknowingly given wrong information".

Back to the store to check again that the order was placed, when the same rep said that Customer Services were continously giving out wrong information, it was a big problem across the country, and the punchline from their own sales rep, "Customer Services are giving o2 a bad name"!

I have a feeling he was going to tell me to call CS again, but didn't hang around to find out.

Almost everything they have told me so far has been false. If the phone is late, then it's late, but don't take your customers for granted. I'll have no problem paying up my contract and telling them to stick their phone if they continue to mock their customers.

Message 2649 of 4,605

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I drive an old Land Rover Defender

Make sure you keep it in good condition, 2nd hand prices will be good after December 2015 when production finishes.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 2650 of 4,605