cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 9, iPhone 6S/6S Plus Video Guides

Anonymous
Not applicable

In this video, I demonstrate the new updated Notes app that's in iOS 9.

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Fantastic work @Anonymous! 

How are you finding the update in general? Is it making these videos easier to produce or are the just more features to create videos for? grin

The 4K video recording looks great (even if you say it could be better!)

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

How are you finding the update in general? Is it making these videos easier to produce or are the just more features to create videos for? grin

The 4K video recording looks great (even if you say it could be better!)

@Toby wrote:

The 4K video recording looks great (even if you say it could be better!)

Really liking the update Toby. Really liking the 3D Touch. Use it a lot in Apple Music to peek at the For You suggestions for albums, playlists, means you can peek at the track/song selection without having to tap on the album to view the tracks. It saves a couple of taps here and there, but they make all the difference. Presently there are not a lot of apps around that have 3D Touch functionality, but this will change as apps get updated. I find 3D Touch to be a feature I use often, rather than some gimmick that you use once of twice and then rarely use after than. I'm undecided on the Live Photo feature though.

Also use 3D Touch a lot to post a quick Tweet (as Twitter has just been updates to incorporate 3D Touch). Using 3D Touch with the Messages app is handy too as you can 3D Touch and have the app open up and the app is ready for you to then write your text, rather than tapping Messages, then tapping on the pen symbol to get you into the write text screen. 3D Touch is handy with Mail too, means you can peek at the email and delete if its of no interest, saves a lot of time if you have a lot of emails. With any of the things I've listed, if they are of interest a harder press will pop you into whatever you are looking at.

Videos are about the same to produce, but the new features make a good reason for a video guide, I thought the 3D Touch would be a good topic for a video guide as it was a new feature, and I wanted to cover everything about it, in light of this the video was a bit long.

Yeah the 4K video is good, but for me (and a lot of others) I think it will be more useful in the future when 4K tv's, monitors etc are more commonplace. Just wish my iMac had the 5K screen of the newer models to allow me to see the full quality of the 4K from the iPhone.

Message 12 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

In this guide, I show the new keyboard options in iOS 9 on the iPad.

Message 13 of 45

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Great job @Anonymous!

Do you get many comments on Youtube with these?

Get involved:

Message 14 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

Great job @Anonymous!

Do you get many comments on Youtube with these?

Thanks Toby.

Don't get many comments at all, might get the odd comment from time to time but rarely get them.

I'm planning on making one showing the split screen app view (on the iPad) but I'll have to wait until I get a new iPad has the current one I have isn't able to use the split screen view as it needs more processing power/more ram that the newer iPad's have.

Message 15 of 45

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

I'd be really eager to watch that one @Anonymous. I may be using the feature when I get a new Pad. My dad has one too, so he'll get involved no doubt :D.

Are you getting a Pro if I may ask?

Get involved:

Message 16 of 45

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

I'd be really eager to watch that one @Anonymous. I may be using the feature when I get a new Pad. My dad has one too, so he'll get involved no doubt :D.

Are you getting a Pro if I may ask?

Yeah I'm going to get the Pro, mostly because of the larger screen. I've used my 6 Plus more than I've used any other iPhone, and this is due to the larger screen. The larger screen has for me, made using it that much better of an experience and I'm expecting the same with the iPad Pro. Just wish the dam thing would get released Smiley LOL

Message 18 of 45

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Galaxy note pro 12.2 will be 2 years old when ipad pro is released.
One tech reviewer called it "innovative beyond its years"
?

Err

How, exactly?
Message 19 of 45

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

I'll be eager to hear your thoughts on the Pro @Anonymous. I assume you'd get a Pencil along with it? Or is it included in that deal? I've not actually seen anything on that.

Get involved:

Message 20 of 45