Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock iphone 5 help please

I'm trying to unlock my iphone 5 but the 02 help sends me round in circles, grrrr The phone is out of contract and is currently being used as PAYG but I want to change my carrier Can someone point me in the right direction or do I need to telephone o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

Why has my iPhone suddenly stopped connecting to Internet when I'm out and about

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oooer iPhone 8 😱

So I'm guessing there'll be several threads popping up asking about when O2 will stock the upcoming iPhone 8. No, I don't know - but I'd appreciate any info on it as I'm going to upgrade asap I've been patiently awaiting this, and have hopefully got ...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 8 plus

When are you taking pre orders for the iPhone 8 plus

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 8

Can you tell me what date the iPhone 8 is out please? My contract Is due to finish on 30/09/17 on my iPhone6 so don't see the point in getting the 7

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 8

Having looked at this and read the spec im not sure how well the iPhone 8 is going to stack up against Samsung, all the changes seem to be around the edge to edge screen and wireless charging which is tech that has ben around for sometime and been ad...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message pop up

Im just wondering how to stop "your balance is" pop up after i send a text

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any time, any network minutes UNLIMITED

I have been charged for minutes??? contract is any time, any network minutes,unlimited. This is my daughters phone and I was informed that she could not go over her allowance??? Why would I be charged for her calling a friend's mobile. If she has use...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMPORTANT INFO: Tuesday Apple Event

Hey everyone, We suspect many of you may have questions after the Apple Event tomorrow evening. We have a Megathread for this event over here where we would encourage you to post any questions or issues you may have. The thread above will be updated ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos