cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - pre order iphone 6 plus

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all  

I am a new customer to O2 and pre-oredered an Iphone 6 Plus on the 13th September.

I keep getting told to wait for an email to come to me to say the phone has been dispatched but

when i logg onto My O2 it shows has no products and i am leaving the UK on the 3rd November for a few weeks

and have cancelled my contract with my old phone company.  

I have tried calling and speaking live with the O2 staff and just get yes you will get it but no we cant say when we will get them or when you will receive it but you should , maybe get it by then and i still need to take a day off work to wait in for the phone when it arrives had they wont deliver to work addresses like my toher 2 phone companies have.  

I just need a rough idea of a date of when i will receive it so if it is after 3rd november I can cancel.

I hope this is just because of a new phone coming out and not the way O2 work all the time

i odnt understand why the tracking isnt from when you place your order and why as soon has you agree to the contract your account detaisl are set up with what you have ordered.  

cheers

chris

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
True.

At the moment their are none to reserve at the Apple shop but I'm hoping by end of Oct it'll change (kidding myself ain't i 😞 )
Message 21 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

they maybe a few refurbished slightly bent models about lol  

Message 22 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's if I'm not banned from the Apple Store for trying out the bend test the other day !

😁
Message 23 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you bent it back into shape you should be fine lol  

Message 24 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well it didn't bend so I'm safe ! 😉
Message 25 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

as a new customer to O2 i had no problems , i pre ordered through car phone warehouse received my order on the day the phone was released. i am an existing customer with o2 and have upgraded and still waiting. nobody can give me any answers i have tried chatting online and contacting them by phone each person says something different......should have stuck to vodafone.  

Message 26 of 32

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23129 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

as a new customer to O2 i had no problems , i pre ordered through car phone warehouse received my order on the day the phone was released. i am an existing customer with o2 and have upgraded and still waiting. nobody can give me any answers i have tried chatting online and contacting them by phone each person says something different......should have stuck to vodafone.  

That's a little confusing. The first two sentences you say you you're a new customer and had no problem. The second two sentences you say you're an existing customer and you did have problems. Which is it?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 27 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bambino i think Jaqs ordered two phones, one has an existing customer and one has a new customer  

Message 28 of 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144548 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
I have to admit to have been confused by the post too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 29 of 32

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I read it as he initially joined O2 through CPW without problem but trying to upgrade via O2 is having problems.

Message 30 of 32