Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going beyond CS??

jtuk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I am a refresh customer and we have been treated appallingly by o2 with the method how we are to do our 12 month upgrade. We were no allowed to pre-order until the 25th and even then we could only do it by visiting an o2 shop. The shops give you delivery date of 30 November across the board (I visited several shops on the 25th the date we supposedly were to exchange our old phones to new handsets). Whilst I see that lots of new customers and those who were wise enough to sell their old phones elsewhere have been slowly but steadily been receiving their phones and even on o2 websites they give delivery dates of 6 weeks the refresh customers delivery date stays the same 30th November. The CS operative said to me tonight that they have no access to delivery schedules of o2 shops and I should ask the shop manager. The shop managers say they have no information. There is no one you can talk to. No phone number which doesn't throw you into the usual outsourced CS service. Surely there must be someone in o2 who decides where the stock goes and when. It has been disgraceful how they have treated customers who have been loyal to the company (in my case well over 10 years). I am happy to see people are receiving these phones but it is painful to know that this company does not give a damn about us, the loyal customers and make no effort to give us any information. The CS did not even know I had placed an order and had to pay a deposit! In the meanwhile they get two months extra payments for the old phone from us and our contract moved forward. Does anyone have a contact number for someone higher up in o2? The moderators of this forum seem to have vanished and are refraining from commenting.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MattC2003
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, there are email addresses for you to complain to. The first stage is complaintreviewservice@o2.com, otherwise you can also try to email the CEO and his team then reply. I've done both, though must admit it still hasn't gotten me anywhere! Good Luck though.
Message 2 of 9

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Hello @jtuk

Did you complain using the email address provided above?

Other ways to complain can be found here: http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 3 of 9

jtuk
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Yes. Just automatic reply saying they will get back in 10 days! 😞
Message 4 of 9

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Hopefully you will get a response from them soon.

Please come back to update your thread.

Message 5 of 9

jtuk
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Seems pointless writing to conplaints. So far the only thing I have received was an email saying they received mine. Obviously not a priority case for them. What has happened to this company??? They don't seem to care at all anymore whether you stay or leave as long as they get your cash before you do!
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I emailed the CEO of O2 and got a reply from the Executive complaints team,  basicaly told not interested non of this was there fault no aplogy over the awful communication and that the £30 the normal customer complaints team gave me was enough.

Joke, but I need to then realise that loyalty is nothing nowadays with big companies so I will defo be shopping around now on next upgrade.....

Be interesting to know if anyone has got anymore then a £30 credit ?

Matt

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you intend on taking a complaint further through regulators, you must have exhausted the internal process first or else they won't look into it.
Message 8 of 9

jtuk
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I have received responses from the o2 Customer complaints. Whilst she seemed sympathetic it really was of no help. The only thing I learned is that apparently o2 has no record of my order! The shop has but allegedly they don't communicate with each other which is strange considering it is an official o2 store! I was told to call the shop but they couldn't help because apparently they receive no information from o2 when deliveries will come or are scheduled. So thanks to the refresh contract I am still at the back of the queue and none the wiser. It is just appalling how all this has been handled by o2. They really don't care. It is understandable there is a shortage - we all know that - but to give customers no information, to have no one accessible who is in charge of their distribution or knows what their distribution plan is is a disgrace. She did offer £20 credit (only) for the misleading information given by the chat person but that is all she did. I have to say there is just no way one can recommend this company to anyone!
Message 9 of 9