cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better deals through Carphone Warehouse!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seeing the iPhone 6 plus out of stock was annoying so I decided to look on other websites and found that Carphone Warehouse was doing better deals for contract and had the delivery dates as 3-4 weeks! Bonus with a £25 cashback too 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23167 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

If that deal sounds good for you, then buy from CPW. Just be aware you can't get the phone on a Refresh contract from CPW.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's okay, I wasn't looking for a refresh contract so it all works out slight_smile
Message 3 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23167 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

What ever floats your boat. slight_smile

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123159 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

....And as long as you are happy waiting 3-4 weeks as you state....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spoke to someone on the phone before placing my order and he said I would receive the phone on the 13th October thats perfect for me, better than o2's 6-7 week wait and being out of stock to pre order!
Message 6 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 123159 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Spoke to someone on the phone before placing my order and he said I would receive the phone on the 13th October thats perfect for me, better than o2's 6-7 week wait and being out of stock to pre order!

It really is nice to see that you have not been affected with the 'must have today' virus...Fantastic

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well deep down I do want it now but if you have to wait then you have to wait, I have to admit in the past launches I was terrible and would go and queue up at o2 stores etc for hours and now I see what a time waste it is. At the end of the day you will get a handset one way or another, and I did only just pre order mine today slight_smile it comes a day before my birthday as it happens so even more so happy.
Message 8 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 123159 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Well deep down I do want it now but if you have to wait then you have to wait, I have to admit in the past launches I was terrible and would go and queue up at o2 stores etc for hours and now I see what a time waste it is. At the end of the day you will get a handset one way or another, and I did only just pre order mine today slight_smile it comes a day before my birthday as it happens so even more so happy.

Best of luck with it....come back and let us know what you think...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you don't mind me asking, which model did you choose and are you receiving yours on Friday?
Message 10 of 15